Geelong are getting desperate... Slug supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

GEELONG stands to raise up to $40,000 from a surcharge that has angered some of its AFL members.

Adult AFL members who nominate Geelong as their supporter team and have a reserved seat at Simonds Stadium will pay $40 more this season.

Affected members are furious that the Cats billed them with the increased price without notification or explanation of the rise.

Many members have automatic rollover with the money debited automatically.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...s/news-story/ee9789e569df672c8caa7d134ad24d8c

I guess when you post a huge loss, even with poker machines, you've got to try something but slugging poor, unemployed Geelong people $40 a year extra for no reason is pretty low.

Next they'll try and charge them for watching training...

Oh wait.

This isn't a Hawf Cats thread. It's all Geelong and their devious and shameful tactics in getting more money from the people who can least afford it.

Terrible club.

LOL, not as desperate as this thread. :$
Hey OP, take that $40 bucks you saved and go and have some fun instead of trying to break the divvy...

12347642_1643436435912039_1174754326051916032_n.jpg

Is this what's known as 'danger money'?

And if so, how will Frank get the money to him? It's amazing how many people get such good deals on property and stuff down that way. I guess as long as the club has no morals in screwing its members, there's plenty to go around...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GEELONG stands to raise up to $40,000 from a surcharge that has angered some of its AFL members.

Adult AFL members who nominate Geelong as their supporter team and have a reserved seat at Simonds Stadium will pay $40 more this season.

Affected members are furious that the Cats billed them with the increased price without notification or explanation of the rise.

Many members have automatic rollover with the money debited automatically.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...s/news-story/ee9789e569df672c8caa7d134ad24d8c

I guess when you post a huge loss, even with poker machines, you've got to try something but slugging poor, unemployed Geelong people $40 a year extra for no reason is pretty low.

Next they'll try and charge them for watching training...

Oh wait.

Disgraceful financial management .. $40 is a lot to some people, to get hit with this with no warning says a lot about the ethics of people running this club.

Disgraceful financial management .. $40 is a lot to some people, to get hit with this with no warning says a lot about the ethics of people running this club.

say what ? Your club only makes a profit when your pokies are churning away from all the bandwagoners. Says a lot about the ethics of people running this club.

say what ? Your club only makes a profit when your pokies are churning away from all the bandwagoners. Says a lot about the ethics of people running this club.

Your club has more pokies than us 'churning away' and you made a million dollar loss... :$ :$ :$

I'd rather lose $40 than have 4 games taken away from me.

At least we know that upfront. Plus we also get 4 replacement games back. :)

Handbaggers have a history of treating their supporters like shit. Remember the 'voluntary' donations they automatically withdrew from members' accounts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong are getting desperate... Slug supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back