Geelong are getting desperate... Slug supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 199751

Meh,
Not as fresh as a 3peat and Carlton wooden spoon.

Oh no, spoons are disappointing yes, but they are a novelty to a club that was 16 and 0. try again. Spoons dont upset me as much as you think they do. Pea hearts upset me more. I bet you thought 2012 was the best time to sign up hey. bandwagonging flog

First is always the best. 1963 is ours and no amount of moaning is going to change that. We were simply far too good on the day and that's that.

Well I was born in 1980, so what happened before then doesn't faze me 1 way or the other. I will take the 2 GF's between the Hawks and Cats I was around for to witness. You enjoy that black and white video.
2008 was particularly special, it destroyed any chance of Geelong forming a worthy dynasty, preventing a B2B and 3 Peat.
Really crushed their dreams poaching that 1. Stuart Dew had a glorious day out wouldn't you agree?

Well I was born in 1980, so what happened before then doesn't faze me 1 way or the other. I will take the 2 GF's between the Hawks and Cats I was around for to witness. You enjoy that black and white video.
2008 was particularly special, it destroyed any chance of Geelong forming a worthy dynasty, preventing a B2B and 3 Peat.
Really crushed their dreams poaching that 1. Stuart Dew had a glorious day out wouldn't you agree?
I can sense the anoos pain over 1963 in your posting still friend. So many Hawfs pretend like it didn't happen and try to suppress these emotions but it just doesn't work, and we the good people of the Bay end up having to read your insecure tripe. The best way to get over it is to accept that it happened, and move on gracefully. Until then there's not much I can do for you...:$

Oh no, spoons are disappointing yes, but they are a novelty to a club that was 16 and 0. try again. Spoons dont upset me as much as you think they do. Pea hearts upset me more. I bet you thought 2012 was the best time to sign up hey. bandwagonging flog

Carlton are going to add another spoon to their collection in 2016 salt works.

I have never been a supporter of slugs.

Yeah sign up to big footy when I found out about it 2012, don't think I posted anything here until about a couple months ago. Forgot about it for a few years, wish I forgot about it for longer.
If your happy to wage a bet im sure I could find a way to prove I have been a member for 18 consecutive years?
I will start with the scarf anyway from last year sitting beside a junk mail rag which is dated under the title publication.

image.jpg

The Old bandwagon call hey?? Battle cry of the desperate and defeated.

Yeah sign up to big footy when I found out about it 2012, don't think I posted anything here until about a couple months ago. Forgot about it for a few years, wish I forgot about it for longer.
If your happy to wage a bet im sure I could find a way to prove I have been a member for 18 consecutive years?
I will start with the scarf anyway from last year sitting beside a junk mail rag which is dated under the title publication.

View attachment 199760

Wiggo4PM is just desperate for attention. Hence why he is posting in a thread that has nothing to do with Carlolton.

Wiggo4PM is just desperate for attention. Hence why he is posting in a thread that has nothing to do with Carlolton.
Yes he surely is a troll. Who will he follow when that joke of a team folds. You would think that he could show a little appreciation for what the Hawks are doing for his minnow club. All that equalisation money the Hawks contribute to keep clubs like Carltank afloat and still no respect forthcoming. They're that desperate now they also needed a Hawthorn coach to help dig themselves out of the grave.

Poor Tablett. He saw his chance at a dynasty go to the mighty Hawks.

#thanksdad
He missed out on being part of our dynasty after his defection in 2010. Could have been a part of the greatest side of the modern era but he chose to head north. Oh well, we managed alright without him I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He missed out on being part of our dynasty after his defection in 2010. Could have been a part of the greatest side of the modern era but he chose to head north. Oh well, we managed alright without him I guess.

Yes he could of gone to play for Hawks and played for the best team in the modern era, but your right he did choose to go to GC instead of the Hawks.

View attachment 199760

I am not defeated by no means and IF you think you can beat me...lets just agree now to disagree. I was going at your join date (this is typical b13 no need to take it personal)

Besides you are lucky- all your brothers lie about that kind of status so beg my pardon if I reverse looked up your picture for a repost.

sdfgdsfgsd_zpshzzhyozk.jpg

So kudos for that, I am sure you are one of the rare ones with a scarf of plus 6 years a member.

Think I scared wiggo away when I showed him up on the bandwagon call. He's packed up and left for the night.

Teaching the wife how to play guitar actually because she was making U2 - stay, sound terrible. I dont sit here hitting refresh dude.

View attachment 199760

I just reverse photoshooped your fake image and this is the original file.
image.jpg

Yes he surely is a troll. Who will he follow when that joke of a team folds. You would think that he could show a little appreciation for what the Hawks are doing for his minnow club. All that equalisation money the Hawks contribute to keep clubs like Carltank afloat and still no respect forthcoming. They're that desperate now they also needed a Hawthorn coach to help dig themselves out of the grave.

to be fair you didnt start winning flags often till you moved from waverly to our ground in the 70s.

to be fair you didnt start winning flags often till you moved from waverly to our ground in the 70s.

Worked out well for me, born 1980.

Fairly new here, Do moderators just delete posts without any message etc? Made a couple posts over the past couple days that while not breaching the swear word rules are somewhat rude. I have had a warning in the past for bypassing the swear filter but recently just getting posts deleted. Is this normal?

Disgraceful financial management .. $40 is a lot to some people, to get hit with this with no warning says a lot about the ethics of people running this club.

$40 over 9-10 months is not a lot of money to anyone. If you do a direct deposit monthly it's like a dollar a week.

I believe Essendon did the same thing this year. You should know what you're paying up front. I'd never buy a sandwich if it wasn't priced because **** you I'm not paying $9 for a ham sandwich.

Fairly new here, Do moderators just delete posts without any message etc? Made a couple posts over the past couple days that while not breaching the swear word rules are somewhat rude. I have had a warning in the past for bypassing the swear filter but recently just getting posts deleted. Is this normal?

Yeah you'll get banned soon for being out of control. Pull your head in Maverick.

/shrug if my posts get deleted and no follow up message why its usually because I was being a dick and the mod instead of infracting me took pity and just deleted it so as to not have to fill in the paper work. Liek the cop who lets you off for speeding. Just idk be thankful and try not to be as moranic next time...

I can sense the anoos pain over 1963 in your posting still friend. So many Hawfs pretend like it didn't happen and try to suppress these emotions but it just doesn't work, and we the good people of the Bay end up having to read your insecure tripe. The best way to get over it is to accept that it happened, and move on gracefully. Until then there's not much I can do for you...:$
After goo they're just not used to swallowing solids.
It's the typical attitude from Hawf supporters on the bay when it comes to football history and knowledge - "I didn't see it so it didn't happen.."

getty_rm_photo_of_baby_eating_from_spoon.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong are getting desperate... Slug supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back