Geelong are getting desperate... Slug supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

At least we offer value some for money. Richmond supporters have paid to be kicked in the balls for 30 years

And the 50 before that your backwater club offered nothing.

Oh there's a massive outcry about it.

It was first on the agenda at the AGM last week.

Supporters were livid.

Wouldn't surprise.

Oh there's a massive outcry about it.

It was first on the agenda at the AGM last week.

Supporters were livid.
You mean it came before the $40 membership surcharge, the $1 training session entrance fees and whatever Darren Lyons is wearing today..???

Holy shit we are causing you some serious headaches before the new season has even started... :eek::eek::eek:

You mean it came before the $40 membership surcharge, the $1 training session entrance fees and whatever Darren Lyons is wearing today..???

Holy shit we are causing you some serious headaches before the new season has even started... :eek::eek::eek:

chef you've no idea how flustered YOU have made us feel.

It's unbearable, what with your butter knife wit and your constant need to express yourself through the emojis a twelve year old would snub their noses at.

We're on the ropes old boy. Gutted.

Yeah but you really wanted Dangerfield so you didn't actually do as ok as you think in this deal.
You know this how?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-12-...ield-tells-of-twohorse-race-for-his-signature

Dangerfield also confirmed that all along, it was a two-horse race between Adelaide and Geelong. There was never a chance he would ditch the Crows for a Melbourne-based club.

This, IMO, would've been widely known and no one else would've bothered. Besides, a good KP player > a good mid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i don't think you realise how quickly you're closing in on equalling our 44 year drought:$:$
It will be here at the blink of an eye....LOL!

Well i guess you guys prove that it can happen then ;) Even the Hawfies went 35 years without one.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

It's unbearable, what with your butter knife wit and your constant need to express yourself through the emojis a twelve year old would snub their noses at.
Ahh drats, and you were doing so well too until this outpouring of emotion centered on emojis.
Does this unsnubbing mean you're still looking forward to 'teenagehood' and God willing, puberty..? :p:thumbsu::rainbow:
You know this how?
Word of mouth, the grapevine, teh bay.
You know, the way most people around here know anything about football...

PD is in many ways the perfect fit at HFC

If you look at our succession planning, once our current first liners are gone, we tick the boxes in all areas except big bodied mids. Lewis Mitch and Hodge will be gone in the near future, and could go much earlier if they suffer a significant injury. If we lose all three in a short time frame, then I cant see anyone on the horizon who can replace them. We have lots of excellent quality players who can rotate through, but it takes a big, hard bodied man to do it all day.

Dangerfield would fit the bill perfectly. For those who criticise his skills, my response would be ‘you must be joking’. For any of his perceived shortfalls that are currently present, I am sure that a decent preseason at HFC would put those concerns to rest. In a highly skilled and brilliantly coached club, he would shine. I see the concept of recruiting him as being very similar to recruiting Lake, and many of the comments on the board now are similar to those that were bandied about when Lake came on the horizon. Brian, and many other mature age recruits we have picked up, have transformed their games after arriving at HFC

And look at it from Dangerfield’s point of view. Where ever he plays he will be well paid. If he plays at Geelong he will be closer to Mogg’s Creek, but has no prospect at all of picking up a flag. If he plays at HFC, he can drive down the coast on the weekends. To be frank, if at his current age, and with the limited time frame of his remaining career of perhaps 5-8 years, if he chose to not defer living on the coast until he was about 33 then we don’t want him anyway. Would be a soft-as-butter decision to bugger his career prospects to live in Geelong rather than Melbourne for that time frame. Plenty of us have travelled away from home in the prime of our lives to further our career. He would be mad to opt for the Cats at this point in time

And the last consideration is salary cap. There will be plenty of space after losing Buddy, and if Patrick is the man we want, he will come seeking a flag rather than maximum payment

Frankly, I would not be at all surprised if we ended up getting him

FB: Duryea Frawley Stratton
HB: Litherland Brand Birchall
C: Hartung Lewis Hill
HF: Rioli Schoenmakers Smith
FF: Breust Roughead Gunston
R: Ceglar Dangerfield (LOL) Shiels
Int: McEvoy Puopolo Anderson Langford Howe Sicily O'Rourke O'Brien Heatherley Shem Woodward Whitecross

9 bucks for a ham sandwich!!! They can stick that right where the sun don't shine. That's the most rage inducing post in this thread by a country mile

View attachment 200488
Is this what they feed the hawf players at the club

TommaPork would've requested a trade by now.

Tom-Hawkins-of-Geelong-003.jpg

I thought it was because he's a surfer and wants to live close to Torquay? Or wasn't it because his GF has family in Geelong?

Kinda hard to keep track when you guys keep changing the story from week to week. :$
I thought it was because he was born 7 years after you jumped on the Hawthorn bandwagon, you silly flog.

TommaPork would've requested a trade by now.

Tom-Hawkins-of-Geelong-003.jpg
He gets his candy fix. Has always been a mountain. That's what makes him so good.

This guy on the other hand.... He lost the fat now he identifies as a lesbian. image.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong are getting desperate... Slug supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back