GDFL Geelong & District Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much spot on mate!!! Although i dont agree with the comment about Glen orden folding!! I received an email from them the other day saying they have recruited a few and that they signed a coach! Shayne Rayment(rambo) Bunny will play even if it means he will have to have the op first but ur right his back is F***ed. Lovell will train!! Anyone would find it hard to train after getting embarrassed each week. Trust me knowing the boys i have not seen them this excited about a pre season in at least 5 years> Any hint on how you know so much about them?? Oh they are all under 30 too!!![/quote]

I get to many games, with plenty of contacts to help. Lovell and Rosenweig must be 30. Still, big men play on longer. Should get 4 years from both. Leatch will have his hands full with them turning up both nights. Had it too easy, too long I'm told.

Surely Rayment has finished playing. Watched a Hillside game 2 year ago, old Rambo graced the field. Time to just coach.

You must be kidding me.This bloke was one of the most over rated blokes at centrals this year.from the games i saw.Could not get up enough speed running down hill.How many times did you see him play skanky.He wont get a game next season in their best side.Lovell will definately push Hardingham out,way too mobile.Hards will be coming off the pine for his $300 next year.Anyone jumped off the centrals train Wheely,you seem to know more than I.

I think he played about 6 games due to injury so i wouldnt be to hard on the bloke. Started getting going towards the end of the year and was one of the Centrals best in their run into the finals.

Pretty much spot on mate!!! Although i dont agree with the comment about Glen orden folding!! I received an email from them the other day saying they have recruited a few and that they signed a coach! Shayne Rayment(rambo) Bunny will play even if it means he will have to have the op first but ur right his back is F***ed. Lovell will train!! Anyone would find it hard to train after getting embarrassed each week. Trust me knowing the boys i have not seen them this excited about a pre season in at least 5 years> Any hint on how you know so much about them?? Oh they are all under 30 too!!![/quote]

I get to many games, with plenty of contacts to help. Lovell and Rosenweig must be 30. Still, big men play on longer. Should get 4 years from both. Leatch will have his hands full with them turning up both nights. Had it too easy, too long I'm told.

Surely Rayment has finished playing. Watched a Hillside game 2 year ago, old Rambo graced the field. Time to just coach.

I can 100% confirm they are not 30!!

was in geelong for the weekend and heard that murphy has resigned. Apparently never put pen to paper for the second year to coach. Belmont seem to be in disarry off field. Not having a go at spider, he has been great for the club. He is entitled to be proud of what he has done for belmont. Others have to step up and do their bit if they want the club to keep going. Not one or two but 10 or a dozen people, otherwise they could be in a bit of trouble to keep going.
Also heard forbes has walked aswell.

I've seen him play more games than you champ. as i said earlier, was easily centrals best when winch played them and beat them towards the end of the year. yes he's slow, but reads the play well and IMO is a good player who might not have played at his best this year. I still rate him.:D
haha i am convinced you are mick iordanis if not you must be his mum because i can tell you right now noone else would be rating this bloke as much as yourself. ask some blokes around.heaps of players better than him.calbert schembri burke chugg moli smith cornish to name a few.we hear about the inclusions but do they have to replace anyone apart from kennedy

haha i am convinced you are mick iordanis if not you must be his mum because i can tell you right now noone else would be rating this bloke as much as yourself. ask some blokes around.heaps of players better than him.calbert schembri burke chugg moli smith cornish to name a few.we hear about the inclusions but do they have to replace anyone apart from kennedy

played with him at hoppers crossing for about 3 seasons and put us into a grand final. As posted earlier only played 6 games for them so obviously hard to judge his year around that. You clearly have not seen him play, or were still in the showers after your 2's game. I never said he was a superstar, rather that I rated him. Was a decent player at hoppers and Albion and played better than calbert, schembri, burke, chugg, moli, smith, corno when we played them. I rate some of the above names too. That's all. So no, I'm definately not iordanis or his mum.

heard forbes and murphey are committing to inverleigh next year from a few people. anyone got any more info on that one???

jackson macleod has been offered 500 a game, free accomidation and a job at north warnabool but is set to resign at thomson for 200 a game + incentives

jackson macleod has been offered 500 a game, free accomidation and a job at north warnabool but is set to resign at thomson for 200 a game + incentives
thats about $1000 a week he is not that good.he is only playing gdfl,go gfl and get a kick first

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats about $1000 a week he is not that good.he is only playing gdfl,go gfl and get a kick first

dont disagree with you, but im telling you 100% that offer was on the table for him, also had offers from leopold, newtown and a few others

dont disagree with you, but im telling you 100% that offer was on the table for him, also had offers from leopold, newtown and a few others
not doubting u mate on the offers,he is only young early 20's i reckon so take the money if there and set himself up footy doesn't last 4ever.thats just my opinon

I doubt local footy can afford to pay $1k a week to anyone. why would you bother getting any other job if local footy pays this wel?

murphy, forbes to inverleigh and Roberts to Leopold is my bet.
Inverliegh would have to be genuine grandfinal contenders with 99% of the this years list re-signing and gaining forbes, murhpey and a few returns such as , quinlivian, prendergast, and hill.plus god knows who else

Inverliegh would have to be genuine grandfinal contenders with 99% of the this years list re-signing and gaining forbes, murhpey and a few returns such as , quinlivian, prendergast, and hill.plus god knows who else
is forbes signed,cause reckon he is going back 2 play with his brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back