GDFL Geelong & District Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
u r an idiot mate, we were kicking the balls 2 each other while 1 was on the ground, u can tell a good footballer by wot his skills r like at this time of year
Weren't Inver in the kids pool doing doggy paddle!!!!! Of course you guys can tell a good footballer this time of year, you blokes have won the premiership in November the last 3 years!!!
To have 38 blokes turn up to a Pre-Season training in November is the best stepping stone Winch could ever want. Sure beats the pre-season prior to 2008 where they were lucky to get 10.

u r an idiot mate, we were kicking the balls 2 each other while 1 was on the ground, u can tell a good footballer by wot his skills r like at this time of year

Not sure if watchin someone do kick to kick at this time of year is a great way to tell if they are quality or not?
Wait till the real stuff starts before you start labelling anyone quality or not.

Weren't Inver in the kids pool doing doggy paddle!!!!! Of course you guys can tell a good footballer this time of year, you blokes have won the premiership in November the last 3 years!!!
To have 38 blokes turn up to a Pre-Season training in November is the best stepping stone Winch could ever want. Sure beats the pre-season prior to 2008 where they were lucky to get 10.

i c your point but i was training wit winch idiot, but i only trained with em 2 c if they gonna an improver but i think they will struggle 2 win 6+games but i hope they prove me wrong. im pretty sure winch people were on year last year 2 talkin themselves up and look wot happened there 2 wins 4 the season,

i c your point but i was training wit winch idiot, but i only trained with em 2 c if they gonna an improver but i think they will struggle 2 win 6+games but i hope they prove me wrong. im pretty sure winch people were on year last year 2 talkin themselves up and look wot happened there 2 wins 4 the season,

we all know you're at inverleigh.

Well obviously you weren't in my training group I've got the best skills going round! Pretty sure you would notice em!
And check the facts mate they won the first game of the year maybe one in between and then the last 3 games. Only once were they not competitive.
You are the biggest wank You're always on here talking sh*t about whatever gets posted, you might have trained with Winch if you call eating your Fish and Chips in the middle of Eastern Beach why they run around! Maybe you could get a job on the GDFL Media.

Went had a look down eastern beach last night with the two out of towners the only teams visable (Winch & Inva) Must say winch had around triple inva numbers would have been around 40 there to Inva's 15...Any indication on other teams turn-outs at this stage in year??

Went had a look down eastern beach last night with the two out of towners the only teams visable (Winch & Inva) Must say winch had around triple inva numbers would have been around 40 there to Inva's 15...Any indication on other teams turn-outs at this stage in year??

that maybe because inverleigh hav 2 training groups im pretty sure, and i would put alot of money on inverleigh finishing higher than winch next year so who care how many r trainin wit them, winch will never get anywhere while they dont hav a good junior stucture in place, wen i trained wit em cant remember there bein any young kids at all. 4 the record i aint at inverleigh i just hav a few mates there

i would also expect geelong west 2 improve this season they have signed nick sam and glen talercio (forgive the spelling) glen will coach there 2's and they have signed 7 forrest players and maybe tony saltalamachia. with maybe a few bell park fringe players 2 come.

that maybe because inverleigh hav 2 training groups im pretty sure, and i would put alot of money on inverleigh finishing higher than winch next year so who care how many r trainin wit them, winch will never get anywhere while they dont hav a good junior stucture in place, wen i trained wit em cant remember there bein any young kids at all. 4 the record i aint at inverleigh i just hav a few mates there

Inva had solid turn out last week but this week was poor, yeh two groups what 5 in each!! As i said had a look last night whilst i was on a run but it did seem to me that there were a number of juniors trianing looked around 15 to 16 year olds which was good sign...but does lead me to believe you prob never trained there mate! You always post rubbish mate, do us all a favour and keep ya crap coments to yourself for a change...

i would also expect geelong west 2 improve this season they have signed nick sam and glen talercio (forgive the spelling) glen will coach there 2's and they have signed 7 forrest players and maybe tony saltalamachia. with maybe a few bell park fringe players 2 come.

glen wont play. shoulders are stuffed. any news on the forrest players names?

inverliegh are training in 2 groups up untill christmas to take the ease of traveling for some people. yes numbers might not be very high everynight but if any club has got more then 30 everynight this time of year id be astounded. Inva's first night saw more then 45 people show up with lots of new faces and most of the newbies were under 22 so things look promising at this time

Would have thought that Cal Bartlett reaching the AFL after being drafted to the Brisbane Lions earlier this evening rated a mention on this thread. North Geelong boy ever since under 12 days, and I hope that he does well.

Would have thought that Cal Bartlett reaching the AFL after being drafted to the Brisbane Lions earlier this evening rated a mention on this thread. North Geelong boy ever since under 12 days, and I hope that he does well.

most definitely:thumbsu:

Congratulations to Callum and hopefully after a long successful AFL career he returns to play at North Geelong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

inverliegh are training in 2 groups up untill christmas to take the ease of traveling for some people. yes numbers might not be very high everynight but if any club has got more then 30 everynight this time of year id be astounded. Inva's first night saw more then 45 people show up with lots of new faces and most of the newbies were under 22 so things look promising at this time

heard the boys from down the highway are consistantly getting 30 plus every night, word has it chugg and calbert are flying and all new recruits have been training every night and running well, add these boys with burke,leatch hardingham kitchen schembri and there quality youth should be exciting to watch the central boys play this year.

well done to cal.. great effort comin through the ranks from under12 days playing seniors and playing in an under 18 flag at the pies.. have no doubt he will eventually return butt brisbane wanting ghim as a long succesful player.. also couple of good recruits for north geelong jordy hyce and froggy from ocean grove.. pretty good pick up for north..

North had any luck recruiting another big man to help out Kayne in the ruck so he can play CHF/CHB?
not to sure.. maybe butt honestly dont no...
they also signed marley swain from bell park...
they hav had a few down there...
40+ on there 1st 4 nights!

get it right mate 5 wins for the season, and i do recall Winch only losing by 10 points to Inver during the year and we had a shit load out... just shut you mouth and see what happens next year

I'm pretty sure Forrest only won 2 games in the CD last year so how could you expect to improve with them?? by the way i think Winch has recruited the quality players from forrest anyway

Getting under 18s back up in 2009 an active auskick program, solid numbers in the under 12s and oh yeah the under 14s winning the premiership pretty sure the junior program is going along ok. There has been about half a dozen juniors undertaking pre season already this year so once again mate you full of crapola!

I don't think forrest is the breeding ground of guns

well done on the winch kids winning about a divison 6 premiership playin against mostly other teams 2nd sides, and also a big congrats r in order 4 winch losing 2 inverleigh by 10 points, b4 2 long they will be fighting 4 a premiership in the gfl by the look of things, look out 4 winch in the future they r comin in a big way,

well done on the winch kids winning about a divison 6 premiership playin against mostly other teams 2nd sides, and also a big congrats r in order 4 winch losing 2 inverleigh by 10 points, b4 2 long they will be fighting 4 a premiership in the gfl by the look of things, look out 4 winch in the future they r comin in a big way,
Thanks for your support! Actually Winch will prob bypass the GFL and form an affiliation with Geelong reserves so they can play in the VFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back