GDFL Geelong & District Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
as i said, the gimmes came in the second half, the first half was all the "Jo Show"

...and i am smart enough to not post anything on here that will upset my delicate spot on the list, but Farrar and Tarr will definatley not be named or play this year. there is about 6-7 blokes missing out on a game each week, and with only two more games before the finals that are both tough encounters, i dont think Grg will want to bring any distractions to the group.

while people may claim Jovanovic's 20 were fed to him, i saw the game, and while the second half may have been called the "Jovana Record Attempt", anyone who was there will tell you his 9 first half goals was probably the best individual performance you will ever see.

I think Wayne Tyquin might have something to say about that.His 20 for St Albans vs Ammos was pretty bloody good in my eyes.

dont let your league become like the western region, letting blokes get off striking or behind play chargers promotes thuggery ,so keep your league's reputation in tacked, go centrals. has venner turned 50 yet

dont let your league become like the western region, letting blokes get off striking or behind play chargers promotes thuggery ,so keep your league's reputation in tacked, go centrals. has venner turned 50 yet

Speaking of Venner, played his first game for a few months in the two's around a fortnight ago in what was my last weekend in Geelong, obviously haven't seen any games since moving but can anybody tell me if he is still playing two's or back in the one's or unsighted again?

Had some chronic back issues and was likely to miss the entire season but has obviously healed better than first thought?

Would be a massive inclusion for the finals if he could get up and running again.

I have heard over the last week the stone will coach inver next year. Trotter said stone left he would leave and the players have backed him 2 coach. Also anakie will be looking 4 a new coach bisset will stand down and help find a new coach. (maybe someone who change the culture would b good)

Speaking of Venner, played his first game for a few months in the two's around a fortnight ago in what was my last weekend in Geelong, obviously haven't seen any games since moving but can anybody tell me if he is still playing two's or back in the one's or unsighted again?

Had some chronic back issues and was likely to miss the entire season but has obviously healed better than first thought?

Would be a massive inclusion for the finals if he could get up and running again.

Venner has played the last couple of games in the ones since his comeback game in the twos

Good to hear:thumbsu:

Takes a bit of pressure off Symes heading into the finals.

Speaking of Symes, surely the favourite to win the "rookie of the year" award?

Good to hear:thumbsu:

Takes a bit of pressure off Symes heading into the finals.

Speaking of Symes, surely the favourite to win the "rookie of the year" award?

how does that work? is there nominations or a 3,2,1 voting system or something?

also, is there like eligibility rules that apply?

Belmont by a point over Inva:eek:
Massive upset but then again it was Inverleigh the side that has promised alot and done little.

I wonder where this leaves Stone for next year. I know people have indicated that a couple of key players still want him and that if he goes they go but this is a funny way of showing support.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inverleigh - Clayton Trotter, Brett Ling, Toby Prendergrast and James Huybens
North Geelong - Darren Mathiseon, Derek Fitzsimmons, Paul Breguetand Taylor Reynolds
Anakie - Steven Richerts
Werribee Centrals - David Hall, Nathan Lovell, Craig Rozenweig and Travis John
Bannockburn - Brad Furtulla and Jamie van Ingnen
East Geelong - Simon Prymke, Ricky O'Toole, Adam Skrobolak, Chris Hickey and Michael Jennings
Bell Post Hill - Brent Grigic and Shaun Lewis
Corio - Barry O'Toole
Thomson - Jackson Macleod
Winchelsea - Andrew Leak and Jed Hogarth

could be similar to this??? few outs maybe o'toole, rozenweig, jennings, richets, reynnolds, prendergrast???

fopiani and leatch coach??? symes rookie?

North Geelong - Darren Mathiseon, Derek Fitzsimmons, Paul Breguetand Taylor Reynolds
Anakie - Steven Richerts
East Geelong - Simon Prymke, Ricky O'Toole, Adam Skrobolak, Chris Hickey and Michael Jennings
Corio - Barry O'Toole

could be similar to this??? few outs maybe o'toole, rozenweig, jennings, richets, reynnolds, prendergrast???

I would take out prendergast reynolds rozenweig hickey jennings maclead (has not had his best season. still a gun) barry o'toole. Also between huybens and symes for the second ruck position tuff call

would have 2 add kitchen. i also think aaron eddy has had a big year.

Anakie - Steven Richerts
Corio - Barry O'Toole

are you from East?? , East finish 5th and you find 5 names?

from the teams that finish second and third you can only manage a total of 4 names ?

and 4 names from inver who didnt trouble any of the finalist's all year.

i fully agree with the werribee names, although i would have Kitchen before Boofa Rozenweig.

are you from East?? , East finish 5th and you find 5 names?

from the teams that finish second and third you can only manage a total of 4 names ?

and 4 names from inver who didnt trouble any of the finalist's all year.

i fully agree with the werribee names, although i would have Kitchen before Boofa Rozenweig.

most definatly not... its the interleague squad from this yr mate.. and i had the blokes i thort wernt good enough for team of the yr at the bottom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back