GFL Geelong Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
small back pedal from the tommahawk today, st albans have spoken to paul kennedy from frankston vfl as well. confident that either he or proctor will be coaching the supersaints in 2011.

anyone know how kane smith and ben harris are tracking for this weekend? understand both are under injury clouds.

small back pedal from the tommahawk today, st albans have spoken to paul kennedy from frankston vfl as well. confident that either he or proctor will be coaching the supersaints in 2011.

anyone know how kane smith and ben harris are tracking for this weekend? understand both are under injury clouds.

I think you be wright Tommahawk, But once ICANTKICK get home he will have something for shore to say about that.:rolleyes:

I think Harris will be fine but don't know about Smith

Unfortunately, Due to budget restriction's The Last Outlaw's high school have scrapped English from the 2010 curriculum...

Tim I thought we were talking about football not English class, sorry for not proof reading my last post. I will make SURE I don't do it again. Back to the footy who do you think will win this weekend in the 2 matches Tim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if there was some discussion about this a few posts ago. The position was advertised in todays Addy along with Newtown and St Albans. How much does a coach get paid?(ball park).
yes,this was discussed a while back, maybe someone has assumed he has been sacked because of the add in the paper, but why advertise if he had a 3 year deal. Maybe someone from grovey could give us some info?

South Barwon by 52 points.

Leoplod by 15 points.

Best of luck to all side in the finals tomorrow & c u all there for a beer. :cool::thumbsu:

Well what a game yesterday, South Barwon by 10 points against St Marys. Closer then alot of people thought me as well .Had a couple of beers yesterday talking to a few people, that was interesting. There is alot of talk going on as far as the Coaching Jobs in the GFL.
By the sounds of it looks like Peter Davenport will get another job in the GFL next year, has anyone else heard this as well. :D:thumbsu:

Thanks FTB, I never saw the paper, its amazing how stories get twisted.

Yeh that's right MrsMac alot of thing get twisted. Well off to the game today between Lara Vs Leopold will be a good game I think. I will be there again today only 1 or 2 beers for me, cutting down to kept myself fit. Maybe next year I will be playing in finals instead of watching.:cool:

Well what a game yesterday, South Barwon by 10 points against St Marys. Closer then alot of people thought me as well .Had a couple of beers yesterday talking to a few people, that was interesting. There is alot of talk going on as far as the Coaching Jobs in the GFL.
By the sounds of it looks like Peter Davenport will get another job in the GFL next year, has anyone else heard this as well. :D:thumbsu:

Peter was asked to apply for joeys job and he declined that one, so it looks like his definately waiting to see what job best suits him.

Yeh that's right MrsMac alot of thing get twisted. Well off to the game today between Lara Vs Leopold will be a good game I think. I will be there again today only 1 or 2 beers for me, cutting down to kept myself fit. Maybe next year I will be playing in finals instead of watching.:cool:
A very close game, what did you think of the it The Last Outlaw. How was the Boags?

Well definantley Joeys and St Albans.

Grovedale - i dont think so coach should at least get another year, you should know better than me TF.

St Marys - Possibly Fletcher has been there for a while now if they go out in straight sets who knows.

Bell Park - i'd say Fitzgerald stay.

Newtown - Sutterby has to re apply, but their late season form was good. Likely to have a new coach though.

So really only Joeys, St Albans and Newtown likely to have new coaches at this stage.

Well definantley Joeys and St Albans.

Grovedale - i dont think so coach should at least get another year, you should know better than me TF.

St Marys - Possibly Fletcher has been there for a while now if they go out in straight sets who knows.

Bell Park - i'd say Fitzgerald stay.

Newtown - Sutterby has to re apply, but their late season form was good. Likely to have a new coach though.

So really only Joeys, St Albans and Newtown likely to have new coaches at this stage.

Grovedale- Havnt heard whats happening at the moment.. Just throwing it out there after hearing the rumours that have gone around this thread and the Wimmera.

St Marys- Have heard Fletcher will not be coaching next year.

Bell Park- Word around the traps is that Sherringham will eventually take over from Fitzgerald.. If they win the flag this year, then id say Fitzgerald may hand over the reins.

Newtown- Finished the year off well once they couldn't make finals. Terrible when it counted tho. Would think Sutterby will be gone.

Colac- Anyone heard anything on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back