Geelong Footys Best Team Combined

Remove this Banner Ad

haha alrightt ill see wat i can learn. BannoV Thomson Match of round GDFL ill be there cum see fiolet destroy it, also woods.
and u said no banno player r good enuff for gfl y is aron broom in bp snrs?:thumbsu:

yer sure maybe 1-3 players at each club could possibly be in the 21 for the gfl, but thats about it.

been reading long?

yeh woods and mullane grant did play gfl but remember the team was shit so mean mullane grant wasnt kickin goals no drive threw mid field. fiolet musnt be two shitt if two gfl clubs wanted him as a snr ruck man and willin to threw sum good coin around.:thumbsu:

i never said fiolet was shit mate, the thread is about geelong footys best combined team which he is nowhere near, either is mullane grant, either is woods! you seem to be struggling to grasp the concept on which this thread is based...

no1 has reely sed that all da gdfl n bfl guys seriously suck, but da thread clearly states Geelong Footys Best Team Combined n i hav seen all 3 leagues n findin da top 22 i would hav 2 say would all come from da gfl. yeah there r guys in da other 2 leagues that could play gfl n b beta than guys alredy in gfl but my personal opinion is that they r not in da best 22 in geelongs best side:thumbsu:

GFL is a mile ahead look at sam clarke at lara, kicking goals at will in bfl last couple of years. goes to lara and cant get a kick 15 goals in 10 games shows the gap

if so i dont think thats where they would've wanted him playing when he was recruited there. maybe he's up the ground coz he can't get a kick up forward? i've heard they aren't real happy with he's performances out there, he's on good coin 2.

if so i dont think thats where they would've wanted him playing when he was recruited there. maybe he's up the ground coz he can't get a kick up forward? i've heard they aren't real happy with he's performances out there, he's on good coin 2.

heard he is clubsick and wants to go back to ammos, especially considering they will win the flag most likely, whereas Lara couldnt even beat St Albans.

heard he is clubsick and wants to go back to ammos, especially considering they will win the flag most likely, whereas Lara couldnt even beat St Albans.
yeah if so maybe he should've thought about that when he left instead of the $$$$$ signs everyone new lara would struggle and ammo's where the team to beat with newcomb falling over through the summer

yeah if so maybe he should've thought about that when he left instead of the $$$$$ signs everyone new lara would struggle and ammo's where the team to beat with newcomb falling over through the summer

obviously more concerned about himself $$ then the team.
personal wealth before team success.

did he play in there last premiership?

obviously more concerned about himself $$ then the team.
personal wealth before team success.

did he play in there last premiership?
i'm not sure if he played in '04 flag. he's an arrogant knob anyway, apparently when st albans chased him he basically laughed in there face! i think they got the last laugh on the weekend!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm not sure if he played in '04 flag. he's an arrogant knob anyway, apparently when st albans chased him he basically laughed in there face! i think they got the last laugh on the weekend!

never met him.
seems a bit that way tho.
but did dominate bfl off his own boots,
could outmark anyone from anywhere.

any one from lara could let us in to how he is settling in, if at all?

I've played all my junior footy with Sam and he did play in the 04 flag. From what i've been told (second hand mind you) he didn't laugh in St Albans face, he'd just decided it was between Ammos and Lara where quiet a few of his mates play. and if he was chasing personal wealth over team success don't you think he would have been extremely happy to talk to St Albans?

I've played all my junior footy with Sam and he did play in the 04 flag. From what i've been told (second hand mind you) he didn't laugh in St Albans face, he'd just decided it was between Ammos and Lara where quiet a few of his mates play. and if he was chasing personal wealth over team success don't you think he would have been extremely happy to talk to St Albans?
I would say st albans would be breathing a sigh of relief they didn't get him. And team success? he's getting plenty of that at lara isn't he?

I've played all my junior footy with Sam and he did play in the 04 flag. From what i've been told (second hand mind you) he didn't laugh in St Albans face, he'd just decided it was between Ammos and Lara where quiet a few of his mates play. and if he was chasing personal wealth over team success don't you think he would have been extremely happy to talk to St Albans?[/quote]

well he woulda sang the song if he did go to st albans when the two teams met.

I've played all my junior footy with Sam and he did play in the 04 flag. From what i've been told (second hand mind you) he didn't laugh in St Albans face, he'd just decided it was between Ammos and Lara where quiet a few of his mates play. and if he was chasing personal wealth over team success don't you think he would have been extremely happy to talk to St Albans?[/quote]

that sounds like team success! maybe he's just like the westsaints players, plays 4 love also.

Who is higher on the ladder?[/quote]
Does that really matter? are lara happy with 3 wins? i doubt it at least st albans know where there at, and didn't expect big things unlike lara who thought they wheren't far away from the top tier of sides.
I was in the rooms at lara after st albans beat them and all i could hear was the members and supporters bagging dallas normington about he's coaching.
I even heard a group of blokes saying they should sack him now and start fresh for next year (these blokes had a badge pinned on them, life members i think) sounds like real team success to me!
ill assure you, ya won't hear st albans people saying that about otis clarke.

Who is higher on the ladder?
Does that really matter? are lara happy with 3 wins? i doubt it at least st albans know where there at, and didn't expect big things unlike lara who thought they wheren't far away from the top tier of sides.

Your proving my point exactly. I imagine Lara arent happy with 3 wins. unlike St Albans who are willing to spend loads of cash on........ 2 whole wins against North Shore and a depleted Lara. Lara may have expected too bigger things this year but they have proven alot more that they are further on their way to earning respect back in the GFL than St Albans.

Your proving my point exactly. I imagine Lara arent happy with 3 wins. unlike St Albans who are willing to spend loads of cash on........ 2 whole wins against North Shore and a depleted Lara. Lara may have expected too bigger things this year but they have proven alot more that they are further on their way to earning respect back in the GFL than St Albans.
hahaha that is the stupidest thing i have heard all week, depleted lara? who was missing? sam clarke? hasn't been near the footy untill last week all year and sleeman? would them 2 of made 5 goals differance? i doubt it.
All i know is things are looking up for st albans for next year unlike lara who are going backwards.
You wanna talk about spending coin? have a look in your own backyard, alot of st albans players have come through the clubs u/18's if you have a look.
How do you think your gonna get respect off the rest of the gfl if your own supporters and members dont respect their own club?

Who is higher on the ladder?

it doesn't really matter when you are both at the wrong end of it.
there is more light at the end of the tunnel at st albans then lara imo[/quote]
exactly my point it's not about this year its about the club improving as a whole and the future looks ok at st albans with a stable set up. eg. coach, president and committee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Footys Best Team Combined

Remove this Banner Ad

Back