Geelong game tickets?

Remove this Banner Ad

This post has made my mind up to give the trip a wide berth and just watch it on Fox at home (which really bloody shits me :mad:), as there's NO WAY I'm trouping down to that shithole to stand way back up the Northern End amongst the hordes of Cats' supporters again. I've done it many times, including the several pi$$ing down days when we've played there. Also can't be stuffed going and sitting ALONE in the stands. Ok, not alone...........with accompanying Baked Potato of course.

Having said all of that above, I've had the ame attitude at times in the past and I always end up going down there solo. I can't stand the joint, from an opposition fan's perspective, although some of my most memorable moments at the footy have come from attending games there with a bunch of mates.T'toes

l'm the same. Have no intentions of going to Feral Stadium. Getting seated amongst Feral supporters on heat ,with our supporters scattered around the ground is NOT my idea of a nice day at the footy. Been there done that and WONT l repeat WONT do it again.:thumbsdown:

Just received my application of APPROVAL. Dad and I have got to seats on the wing with the North cheersquad... Good luck to those who havent got tickets yet.

l'm the same. Have no intentions of going to Feral Stadium. Getting seated amongst Feral supporters on heat ,with our supporters scattered around the ground is NOT my idea of a nice day at the footy. Been there done that and WONT l repeat WONT do it again.:thumbsdown:

See had made exactly the same decision, bolstered by the fact that KL junior is playing in his first football grand final on the same day, and given than Mr KL will be on the other side of the world, figured I ought to be there.

BUT have just discovered that said grand final is at 9am (the joys of under 11s) which means I have time to be a good parent AND to make it to Geelong. And since I haven't done an interstater this year, this is about as close as I'll get.

BUT last time I went to Geelong we got beaten by eleventy million points. We had front row seats - with nothing but Geelong for what felt like miles behind. I still shake when I think about it.

Dilemma . . .

Rang North today got 7 silver seats.

:eek:

F*** Ticketmaster are useless. :thumbsdown:

I should have waited.

Alas, got some GA tickets and will be rolling the dice with my life, heading to the game with an arrogant bandwagon Cats supporting mate.

Thats Geelong game at Geelong a years ago was my first ever skilled stadium game and It was unbelievable. We put the flag out of the window the whole day back from Geelong. Cant wait. Lets hope its a good game!

Thats Geelong game at Geelong two years ago was my first ever skilled stadium game and It was unbelievable. We put the flag out of the window the whole day back from Geelong. Cant wait. Lets hope its a good game!

Two years ago? We lost that one by 12 goals. You must mean last year.

Yeah. Fixed now. Thanks for letting us know, Would have looked kinda stupid if i didnt edited it. Pharro did you get tickets for the game?

Hi Everyone,
The Geelong Kangaroos (Geelong based North Melbourne Supporters Group which is an official supporter group of NMFC) are holding a function at the conclusion of the game against Geelong.
Players and officials will be in attendance.
Details are as follows;
  • Where?: St Marys club rooms which is just located outside the ground at Skilled Stadium (La Trobe street side)
  • When?: At the conclusion of the game
  • Entry Cost: $10 for adults & $2 for children under the age of 15
  • Finger food included
  • Drinks avaialbe a bar prices
It is sure to be a great day so come along and mingle with other supporters, NMFC players & Officials.
If you require any other information about the function or you would like to convey your interest in attending (for catering purposes), please feel free to email me at the_rooboy@hotmail.com
We look forward to seeing you there!

CARN THE KANGAS!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong game tickets?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back