Geelong have shamed Victoria. What a pitiful effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's always hard to take a loss but it's a bit much to try and take away from the efforts of Freo. I only watched the first half but from what I saw they were playing great. Would've been awesome to watch and it looks like there's a new top 8 contender!

Why are you so happy?
You won't like it, but I REALLY hate Geelong..

Not including you in this, but your team has a lot of very arrogant supporters, most of the douche's have a join date of around about September '07 '08 and '09.

Hence the *Beep Beep* for the bandwagon.

But like I said I wasn't including you in that post because I've never actually seen any of your posts.

Geelong had a few big names out but they were still 21 points up in the 3rd and should have buried us,so you cant take anything away from Fremantle.In years gone by they would have got rolled but they went the distance.
Geelong just got beaten by a better team on the day.It was a great game to watch anyhow.

It's not like Geelong had 4 yearlies going irons for lols like some of the flogs around the SRP board. I wouldn't even say that port could take a tap with the amount of football being played by some.

not so invincible after all huh. Time to stop blowin smoke up your own backsides maybe?

Geelong since 1995:

198 Wins
131 Losses
2 Draws
22 Finals Appearances
12 Finals Wins
10 Finals Losses
2 Premierships
4 Grand Final appearances

Fremantle since 1995 (their entire existence):

132 Wins
201 Losses
3 Finals Appearances
1 Finals Win

Your whole existence, up to this point in time, is a big fat fail. Just comparing the two of you, I think Geelong more than have the right to be a little confident, especially when playing a side whose primary colour is purple.

You've won one game against a premiership contender, in round 3, at home. Hardly anything to write home about if you claim to be as good a team as you're all claiming you are.

I saw 2 contested possessions today, the rest were pack rebounds and being in the right place at the right time, if the fat pimply twats that count stats reckon he got 16 contested possies, then good luck to them and their Doughnut King accounts.

Look, I'm not saying he's no good, he's excellent, and he would've got all his ball and goals an possessions against us regardless which team we fielded... but if our best 22 was out there, we would have won. But we didn't, and as a result they won as they deserved to.

By the way, how ****ed up is the new 50 metre rule for the 5 metre infringement... that is just bullshit
Sorry champ I normally rate your posts but you got beat so how about shutting the F up..

Credit where credit is due. I was at the game and we mentioned how handball jr got caned for not being effective last week but he burnt us with a few. Pav could have torched you with a bit more accurate kicking.

We won, you lost and you've got dolphins and koala in your team that no one is allowed to touch.
So for now join the Loss to Failmantle support group.

You won't like it, but I REALLY hate Geelong..

Not including you in this, but your team has a lot of very arrogant supporters, most of the douche's have a join date of around about September '07 '08 and '09.

Hence the *Beep Beep* for the bandwagon.

But like I said I wasn't including you in that post because I've never actually seen any of your posts.

Glad you really hate us, because our ownership of your club must bite all that much deeper... fancy barracking for Fremantle against Geelong! I don't know of any Collingwood supporter that I'm friends with that would do that... you sick ****!

Also good to see your mod heading down the well trodden path of being a hopeful also-ran... too funny

Geelong since 1995:

198 Wins
131 Losses
2 Draws
22 Finals Appearances
12 Finals Wins
10 Finals Losses
2 Premierships
4 Grand Final appearances

Fremantle since 1995 (their entire existence):

132 Wins
201 Losses
3 Finals Appearances
1 Finals Win

Your whole existence, up to this point in time, is a big fat fail. Just comparing the two of you, I think Geelong more than have the right to be a little confident, especially when playing a side whose primary colour is purple.

You've won one game against a premiership contender, in round 3, at home. Hardly anything to write home about if you claim to be as good a team as you're all claiming you are.

you've won 1 game, against a team that we showed you the blueprint for. I don't think any Freo supporters are spruiking it up or writing home about sh1t. We've won 3 got, got 19 games to go. We were expected to have calls for a new coach by now, so how about the clever crew just wait and see.

By the way which of your rookies will Cameron Ling tag??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad you really hate us, because our ownership of your club must bite all that much deeper... fancy barracking for Fremantle against Geelong! I don't know of any Collingwood supporter that I'm friends with that would do that... you sick ****!

Also good to see your mod heading down the well trodden path of being a hopeful also-ran... too funny
This is what I mean LunchladyDorris.. some people just expect everyone to feel as passionate about Geelong as he is, even if we don't barrack for them, and if we're not, we're sick ****'s.

But like I said nothing against you personally.

This is what I mean LunchladyDorris.. some people just expect everyone to feel as passionate about Geelong as he is, even if we don't barrack for them, and if we're not, we're sick ****'s.

But like I said nothing against you personally.

Don't fight the tide "fan of the head kicker"... and don't lump us all in with Big Mad Cam or Crazy 26... just be careful celebrating in our demise when we're very very far from being done with just yet.

Don't fight the tide "fan of the head kicker"... and don't lump us all in with Big Mad Cam or Crazy 26... just be careful celebrating in our demise when we're very very far from being done with just yet.
When did I say you lot were done with?

I was just happy that Freo won. I like alot of their players and they played well and deserved the win.

I didn't say ALL of you were like that I said that there is alot of your supporters who have been giving it to Freo fans all week.

Didn't even mention you until you called me a sick ****. Don't be so defensive.

When did I say you lot were done with?

I was just happy the Freo won. I like alot of their players and they played well and deserved the win.

I didn't say ALL of you were like that I said that there is alot of your supporters who have been giving it to Freo fans all week.

Didn't even mention you. Don't be so defensive.

Well, it is the Bay, so you have to come out with a defensive left followed by a right jab to the ribs...

Yes they deserved to win, they turned it over less that we did and made us pay.

But no, Freo bloggers were up and about early in the week giving us curry, I actually thought we were going to win until I heard that Ottens was out and then I realised that 7 of our best 22 were not available, so maybe I should just acquiesce and tip Freo... which I did.

Well, it is the Bay, so you have to come out with a defensive left followed by a right jab to the ribs...

Yes they deserved to win, they turned it over less that we did and made us pay.

But no, Freo bloggers were up and about early in the week giving us curry, I actually thought we were going to win until I heard that Ottens was out and then I realised that 7 of our best 22 were not available, so maybe I should just acquiesce and tip Freo... which I did.
Freo supporters were giving no where near as much shit to you lads, compared to what a decently large minority of yours were giving.

But like I said, I just really like Freo and WC for some reason, probably the fact that they sell out Subi every single week no matter how the team is going, the crowd was amazing today, probably what willed them over the line. (and Pavlich)

Freo supporters were giving no where near as much shit to you lads, compared to what a decently large minority of yours were giving.

But like I said, I just really like Freo and WC for some reason, probably the fact that they sell out Subi every single week no matter how the team is going, the crowd was amazing today, probably what willed them over the line. (and Pavlich)

Wrong.

They got 33-34K today and the capacity is 43K.

If you like them so much, ****ing move over there... it's worth it believe me! I've lived there and there's great beaches and the chicks are hot. You might even convert to one of their teams... either way.. just **** off!!

Wrong.

They got 33-34K today and the capacity is 43K.

If you like them so much, ****ing move over there... it's worth it believe me! I've lived there and there's great beaches and the chicks are hot. You might even convert to one of their teams... either way.. just **** off!!
lol, you're such a bitch man... get over the fact that someone likes Freo better than Geelong..

Get over yourself mate..

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong have shamed Victoria. What a pitiful effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back