Geelong > Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Think that all you want, the fact is that we were just happy to win. Oh and you acted like you won the premiership when you won the NAB cup, NEWSFLASH: The NAB cup is a waste of time and considering Carlton won it last year shows that nobody cares about winning it.

four the last seven years a side that made the nab final has made the top four
five of the last seven sides that one the nab, have gone on to make the finals and four of them have made the top four

Sydney 2005 the greatest team of all time. Bullcrap
Not sure if this team has been mentioned in this thread yet. Hawthorn in the 80s

Take a look at what he said again. He said they came within 9 points of the 'greatest team ever' in 2004. If you had any clue you would realise that he was talking about Brisbane in the preliminary final, not Sydney in 2005 where they lost by 3 points.

First no doubt geelong_crazy26 should stop making stuff up, you say you actually went to the game in round 3? I somehow doubt that, i dont really recall any of your fans at the game. Do u know y? Yes it is because your soft as butter fans didn't show up as you expected to lose. So don't make up stuff about how you support your side and we do not. We have not won a flag in 43 years and still have as many fans as you do.

It is easy to support a side once it is winning though, so once you started to look a chance your one or two fans who actually bothered to travel an hour started to pipe up. I think our fans were a little stunned and rightly so, although I and alot of others still support, but had a right to get upset when we got beaten by your rabble.

Odd things in football always happen like when Fitzroy beat WCE in round 22 in WA in 1992. It's an upset, upsets happen. Does not make your side better overall like your mob will have us believe. It's an embarrassment to lose to a side like yours. We didn't get to see the real geelong this year. Oh and we still went to see our game in round 22 (an hour away) even though it meant very little.

Im now starting to believe your fans are the biggest bandwagon fans of all. You ready for a soft luxury ride hawthorn with all your quality picks? Of course you are. Pity you won't see to many matches either as your in TASMANIA for your HOME games.

Your team is confident as it beat us twice. You pride yourself on it. Thanks for using us as the yardstick of the comp it is a compliment.
she was there as was i and we saw both tassie games this year as well we only play 4 down there so what good sponsership ! will be hoping to get down there for at least one maybe two of the games next year and no we are not fairweather supporters or bandwagon jumpers either i have gone to all melbourne based games as well as some intersate games when i could afford to do so! so has kimbopen just trying to clarify some rubbish you were typing about us and put the story straight that we are hardcore hawks supporters not wimpy bandwagon jumper pussy cats !

Take a look at what he said again. He said they came within 9 points of the 'greatest team ever' in 2004. If you had any clue you would realise that he was talking about Brisbane in the preliminary final, not Sydney in 2005 where they lost by 3 points.

I obviously misread it didnt I

no is dosent mean we are going to win a prmiership for sure.It means that our window of opportunity has not yet past as at all.

There are a lot of clubs including hawthorn who use the excuse of having a young side for poor performances.Lots of clubs are saying that they were not ready to make the finals in 06 because they are still developing.Why cant the same be said for geelong?

The point i was making was that many people are saying that this is suppose to be geelongs time and are having are go at us while they make excuses for other sides because they are still developing.I agree that geelong under performed this year but this was because of the large number of injuries we had during the pre season which lead to our poor fitness level.

Just remember what this group of players has been able to achieve.In 04 we had the youngest list in the afl and made a preliminary final where we got within nine points of the greatest side of all time.That is amazing and makes hawthorn supporters look ******ed as they ar jumping up and down because they won four games against sides at the end of the year who couldnt make the finals.
using a young side as an excuse no more like lack of experience but hey we beat you guys twice yes you had a bad day the first time i thought you guys would have sorted it out by the second time but you had not , youguys will get better as will ours we will all have our chances for glory one day in the future hawks as well as cats ok we both love and defend our teams [your cats mine hawks] and so we should but coming out with silly comments don't help though i am probably guilty of that too when i am having a bit of fun stirring the pot so to speak . good luck for your side in 2007 same goes to the hawks in 2007 good luck to them too !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

using a young side as an excuse no more like lack of experience but hey we beat you guys twice yes you had a bad day the first time i thought you guys would have sorted it out by the second time but you had not , youguys will get better as will ours we will all have our chances for glory one day in the future hawks as well as cats ok we both love and defend our teams [your cats mine hawks] and so we should but coming out with silly comments don't help though i am probably guilty of that too when i am having a bit of fun stirring the pot so to speak . good luck for your side in 2007 same goes to the hawks in 2007 good luck to them too !

This thread has definately changed, i'll join in.
I love you all, We all like to have fun give me a kiss xxxxx

Haha funny stuff i think geelong crazy actually had out done you all here. Now your lookin for old posts to have a go at.

If im not mistaken did natlovestheswans just stick up for geelong crazy?

I'd hardly call it 'sticking' up for him. Just pointing out something to someone who jumps very quickly to assumptions without even reading a statement properly.

better than a poor mainland refugee freezing his t!ts off in jaunuary, trying to explain to his Cadbury manager why he doesnt have a scar on his left shoulder, fighting off your cousin for dibs at his mum and arguing the law that states sisters aren't necessarily off limits to family members to a strainger that believes if it aint good enough for the family it aint good enough for me. All of which fails in comparison to turning up in public each week wearing brown and yellow.

Sure as hell beats showing up looking like a jailbird!

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong > Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back