Geelong > Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hawks= no future

just wondering when are hawthorn ever going to be a reasonable football side that can make the finals? 5 years in a row hawthorn have missed out on the finals and they dont look like making it any time soon. the young players on that list are no good, i know hawthorn supporters think that franklin is going to be a champion but that is just because they need something to hang their hat on. lance franklin is a player who relies on other players to do the hard work for him as he just sits at the back of the pack and gets all these easy goals, should not be rated as a footballer at all. another player that hawk supporters like to boast about is luke hodge, luke hodge is no where near as good as hawthorn supporters would make out, and i have the facts to prove it. in 01 hawthorn made a pre liminary final, look what happened to hawthorn when one mr luke hodge arrived the next year, in fact how many finals have hawthorn played in since luke hodge arrived? well yea he really must be a great player then. absolutely nothing to like about this hawthorn side, poor defence, poor midfield, poor forward line. the only good thing hawthorn had was a good ruckman in spider everitt and he is gone now. their is only 1 good player currently on hawthorns list who can win a match and that is shane crawford and he is getting towards the end of his career and cannot be relied apon simply because of his age. their is alot of crap being said by hawthorn supporters that they are the sleeping giants but they will be saying the same thing in 3 years time when that dud luke hodge has spent 8 years in the afl and still hasnt played 1 finals match.

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

ROFLMFAO.

Where are you, FLOG? Come out and take your medicine, you little shit! God knows you of all people deserve it this time.

just wondering when are hawthorn ever going to be a reasonable football side that can make the finals? 5 years in a row hawthorn have missed out on the finals and they dont look like making it any time soon. the young players on that list are no good, i know hawthorn supporters think that franklin is going to be a champion but that is just because they need something to hang their hat on. lance franklin is a player who relies on other players to do the hard work for him as he just sits at the back of the pack and gets all these easy goals, should not be rated as a footballer at all. another player that hawk supporters like to boast about is luke hodge, luke hodge is no where near as good as hawthorn supporters would make out, and i have the facts to prove it. in 01 hawthorn made a pre liminary final, look what happened to hawthorn when one mr luke hodge arrived the next year, in fact how many finals have hawthorn played in since luke hodge arrived? well yea he really must be a great player then. absolutely nothing to like about this hawthorn side, poor defence, poor midfield, poor forward line. the only good thing hawthorn had was a good ruckman in spider everitt and he is gone now. their is only 1 good player currently on hawthorns list who can win a match and that is shane crawford and he is getting towards the end of his career and cannot be relied apon simply because of his age. their is alot of crap being said by hawthorn supporters that they are the sleeping giants but they will be saying the same thing in 3 years time when that dud luke hodge has spent 8 years in the afl and still hasnt played 1 finals match.

I don't mean to be rude but I can't understand any of that.

Can you do it again with punctuation please?

Gee, if your gonna bump this, then you may aswell bump the threads where Geelong fans were critisising Ling on being too slow and shit! Look for the 04, 05, 06 seasons :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong > Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back