Geelong > Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hawthorn=clowns

when hawthorn supporters realise that they have no future to look forward to

gee , i'll go out on a limb and say we (Hawthorn) have a lot more to look forward to than Geelong.

I have not said we are premiership contenders but i will say , Hawthorn will win a premiership before Geelong

My opinion and im entitled to it just like you are entitled to yours.

As for Hawthorn = clowns , in 2006 Geelong = huge disappointment

I have other names for your brilliant threads

"Hawthorn = joke"
"Hawkes have no talent"

but hopefully you'll get over it and start one saying

"geelongcrazy = tool"

what is this crap that hawks supporters are going on about they have something to look forward to and will soon be premiership contenders.The club won four matches at the end of the year against sides who could not make the finals and this is basicly what these fools are making their predictions on.

The only thing hawthorn have to look forward to is a relocation down to tassie
this coming from a supporter of a team that was thrown around to be favs to win the flag this year until we beat you guys ..... TWICE :D :thumbsu:

we have plenty to look forwards to you tool:p

******** I hate it when people write 'end thread' because they think they've come up with a gem.

Its not a gem its the truth. Both clubs are a shambles.

what a joke of a club that think it is a flag contender because it won four football matches.Geelong clearly has a better future then hawthorn as we have nathan ablett and tom hawkins who are much better than any player down at hawthorn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: "Hawthorn = joke"

im sick of reading stupid posts by hawthorn supporters talking up how good their future is saying they are going to win a premiership in the next few years. geelong have a much better list and has much better young players then hawthorn. i am actualy happy that you won those 4 games at the end of the year because you now have the hope that you had at the beginning of 2004, you know what they say " twice the pride twice the fall".

im sick of reading stupid posts by hawthorn supporters talking up how good their future is saying they are going to win a premiership in the next few years. geelong have a much better list and has much better young players then hawthorn. i am actualy happy that you won those 4 games at the end of the year because you now have the hope that you had at the beginning of 2004, you know what they say " twice the pride twice the fall".

so dont reaad the treads then. i sure dont.

Ah profile has been checked, he's just turned 16 - that explains a lot.

Also, considering he spells "that's" with a 'z' kind of gave it away :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong > Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back