Geelong Junior Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate Tristan is not number 27 so get ya facts right before you keep saying stuff.

ahaha geez. well i didnt even bother seeing who you guys were talking about. you said useless and banno and lara and that game i saw, put two and two together and number 27 was useless.

yeah mate i play for newtown nd were divi 1 mate not too crap bano is shit mate so go suck a dick
hahahahaha
banos shit joeys shit we're so good coz we're in divi 1
you would think a strong gfl club like newtown would be able to get some juniors who could play, and u cant even get over 20 players hahahahaha.
if everyones so shit and ur so cool coz ur in divi 1 why did we kick the shit out of u on the weekend? so easily, it was the worst, all the players hated it it was thet easy, and we didnt even have a full side either. it was fukn embaressin for u guys really

hahahahaha
banos shit joeys shit we're so good coz we're in divi 1
you would think a strong gfl club like newtown would be able to get some juniors who could play, and u cant even get over 20 players hahahahaha.
if everyones so shit and ur so cool coz ur in divi 1 why did we kick the shit out of u on the weekend? so easily, it was the worst, all the players hated it it was thet easy, and we didnt even have a full side either. it was fukn embaressin for u guys really
well if ya think joeys r are such a gfl club u would think they had silk jumpers WTF joeys 1s are good never said they were

Mate u would have to be alright to be calling Dave Peel soft .
His In the best 10 u/16 players in Geelong at present and would be captain of my GJFL supercoach team .

lara wouldd and albans
pfft mate, only marys would do that... newtown had a full tea against us (only game fraser russels played all year) an we only went down by 5 goals
frase isnt playing for the rest of the year, so we got divi 2 covered
newtown will smash lara again, seeing as when they played u the first time they didnt have any of there college players in
an if albans lost 2 lara, then enough said

well if ya think joeys r are such a gfl club u would think they had silk jumpers WTF joeys 1s are good never said they were shit ___ wit
___ tht was an alright comeback
silk jumpers!
we dont need em mate, the ladder is clearly showing that. we get them in 18s they make us earn em

banno should be dropped to divi 3..not up to our standard
and as for the tridda an peely thing
peely would dominate him, tridda doesnt have any skill, hes quick, an just soccers the ball along
where peelys got alot more skill an actually has the balls to get down an pick the ball up

banno should be dropped to divi 3..not up to our standard
and as for the tridda an peely thing
peely would dominate him, tridda doesnt have any skill, hes quick, an just soccers the ball along
where peelys got alot more skill an actually has the balls to get down an pick the ball up
yer ya right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back