Geelong Junior Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking threw the last couple of weeks results and it looks like joeys arnt as undefeatable as people may think

3 teams each been within 10 goals of each other..... who ever plays them in the final whether it be south, drysdale leopald or ammos may just have a chance in tipping them over and taking out the flag
Yeah joeys dont like being pushed

Yeah joeys dont like being pushed

they are very well drilled, but i reckon they could be up for a loss, no doubt the players would be thinkin about it. It will take a team with a even amount of skill across the board, not just a few awesome players that are relied on each week. i reckon put all your good players up the forward end of the ground though- as their defenders hardly get the ball, so they are slightly out o' touch.

coddy diana (south barwon)
said his team has no chance of winning because he cant kick goals from 5 meters out i tend to agree with hime there:thumbsu:;)

ive only heard that its rowan pickett that has been moving up
rowens moved up nd played seniors nd 18s a bit, ben darrington and scott jennings playes a game or 2 in the 18s.
they have been really struggling with injuries though
played with only 18 in the past 4 weeks. i think they have almost a full side this week though

My mate has so far gotten multiple BOG's for Drysdale 2's. His name is Sandan Inturrisi.

See i bloody said it in may. He won the club and league b&f for drysdale 2's divi 4. Some of you might say its only divi 4 but he is about 160cm soeedy little bloke who came back from a knee reco last year and missed 3 games this year playing with the firsts. he polled 15 out of a possible 18 votes in the first 6 rounds. A future star.

See i bloody said it in may. He won the club and league b&f for drysdale 2's divi 4. Some of you might say its only divi 4 but he is about 160cm soeedy little bloke who came back from a knee reco last year and missed 3 games this year playing with the firsts. he polled 15 out of a possible 18 votes in the first 6 rounds. A future star.

well he obviously has 22 better players than him in his own club otherwise he wouldnt played 2's, so not sure bout future star think your getting bit carried away.

well he obviously has 22 better players than him in his own club otherwise he wouldnt played 2's, so not sure bout future star think your getting bit carried away.

lol probably but he is a gun. Should of been in the 1sts more often. its his first year of u16s and he missed all of last year. he only played the first two games and he got 5 votes in each of those.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

drysdale easyily there just to physical i think.... if ammos win it will be a shitty grandfinal.... drysdale i think would probably of been the only club to knock joeys off

drysdale easyily there just to physical i think.... if ammos win it will be a shitty grandfinal.... drysdale i think would probably of been the only club to knock joeys off

aw i reckon ammos should win. Drysdale dont have as many refined talents as ammos- good but not as well drilled and directed. we could beat drysdale- but havnt come close really to beating ammos.

they cant beat joeys, think about it. they gave it there all against joeys last week, nd joeys gave it there all, drysy tried everythin nd joeys still won by 80 whatever. realisticly they cant beat em

aw i reckon ammos should win. Drysdale dont have as many refined talents as ammos- good but not as well drilled and directed. we could beat drysdale- but havnt come close really to beating ammos.

wow otherway around to us we beat amos but it was a really tight game between us and drysdale throught the home and away season

well looks like an ammos and joeys granny- as was forecasted, hopefully ammos can step up and give the crowd sumthin to enjoy

well looks like an ammos and joeys granny- as was forecasted, hopefully ammos can step up and give the crowd sumthin to enjoy
hopefully amos can get the early jump on them and put joeys under the pump....thats the only way you can beat joeys is to get an early couple of goals...... have a look at how they have beaten every1...... they only win because of their first quarter and after that its even game

I think amos might pull this off

hopefully amos can get the early jump on them and put joeys under the pump....thats the only way you can beat joeys is to get an early couple of goals...... have a look at how they have beaten every1...... they only win because of their first quarter and after that its even game

I think amos might pull this off
just like u said drysdale could beat joeys
ive been at both games where joeys played ammos, joeys won by 100+ both time like jesus christ do u seriously think ammos are good enough? we know u want joeys to lose but face it its unlikely, especially when joeys hate ammos due to history with em and joeys lift everytime they play them. be realistic. i dont think the 100+ wins were because of the first quarter, and the other 3 were so even clearly........

just like u said drysdale could beat joeys
ive been at both games where joeys played ammos, joeys won by 100+ both time like jesus christ do u seriously think ammos are good enough? we know u want joeys to lose but face it its unlikely, especially when joeys hate ammos due to history with em and joeys lift everytime they play them. be realistic. i dont think the 100+ wins were because of the first quarter, and the other 3 were so even clearly........

that may be the case. but grand finals are different- alot different. the games throughout the year now dont matter. 100 point wins dont matter. who ever performs the best on the day will win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back