Geelong Junior Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for that piece of information there fitzy6, except everyone already knew so how bout you have a read through the thread before you open you mouth.

inverleigh were put back in there place today wernt they
just shows they dnt hav the class to match it with the best in division 2

and as for u bushy
fitzy will absolutely dominate you in the ruck

Everyone knows that joeys are the power house this year and could take out 3 premierships in junior footy.
-16 Divi 1
-16 Divi 3
-14 Divi 1

inverleigh were put back in their box today

Inverleigh did lose, but were not disgraced. If you take note of the scores you will see that st albans kicked 5 goals to 1 point in the first quarter then Inverleigh won the second and third quarters convincingly so what inverleigh needs to do is to work to put together 4 quarters of good footy and will be able to match it with sides like lara and albans which they have proved.

I will also say that it is a great effort for a team from the smallest town in Geelong Junior Football with the smallest recruiting area to be in division 2 where sides such as lara st marys and st albans have two sides and alot more kids to pick from, so dont be so quick to judge Inverleigh as they are not as bad as most people think.

Inverleigh did lose, but were not disgraced. If you take note of the scores you will see that st albans kicked 5 goals to 1 point in the first quarter then Inverleigh won the second and third quarters convincingly so what inverleigh needs to do is to work to put together 4 quarters of good footy and will be able to match it with sides like lara and albans which they have proved.

I will also say that it is a great effort for a team from the smallest town in Geelong Junior Football with the smallest recruiting area to be in division 2 where sides such as lara st marys and st albans have two sides and alot more kids to pick from, so dont be so quick to judge Inverleigh as they are not as bad as most people think.

it was also 30 scoring shots to 15 which is pretty dominant
and yes lara albans and marys do have 2 sides which helps but use did say that use could match it with the 3 but it showed u cant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it was also 30 scoring shots to 15 which is pretty dominant
and yes lara albans and marys do have 2 sides which helps but use did say that use could match it with the 3 but it showed u cant

i didnt say we could match it with all 3 but i did say that if we put together 4 quarters of footy like our 2nd and 3rd quarters i think we can

Newtown had 6-7 players out on yesterday and were never out of the box.
For a club with 1 side its a fair effort to be up there , there not too far away from a win either playing south , bell park and ocean grove in the next couple of rounds.

For a club with 1 side its a fair effort to be up there , there not too far away from a win either playing south , bell park and ocean grove in the next couple of rounds.

i dont see newtown beating any of them teams. maybe ocean grove but unlikely

i didnt say we could match it with all 3 but i did say that if we put together 4 quarters of footy like our 2nd and 3rd quarters i think we can

few pages ago use were pumpin up ya tires

With all honesty newtown shouldnt be in divi 1 and i cant see them beating any of those 3 teams

haha

a few things

1: maccamanus good to see ur on mate, its a bout time:D.

2: damn straight wud, last week tehy were beeter then good and now they have realised they will struggle to make finals in divison 2.

3: newtown come back to division2 so we can finish off wat we started 2 years ago cos atm ur getting hammered and we will match it wif u next tiem round..

4: match of teh round would have to go to divison 2 albans playing lara
1 v 3

the only other match close would be joeys and leopold and we all know who is gonna win that.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back