Geelong Junior Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lara
Lost on the w/e , divi 2 and i dont think they have enough quality to take it out.
No guns at all .
Were as other divi 2 sides that will be vying for the cup have players that can take a game by the scruff of the neck.

no guns with dev smith at vic tryouts, your a joke of a person to say that

lets just face it boys
if lara or inva or marys are all so good why dont yous come up and play in divi one, one player doesnt make a team good its how the end results are
so i am tipping joeys for the flag because there team is just so strong and starting to get there team game right

UP THA ROOS

lets just face it boys
if lara or inva or marys are all so good why dont yous come up and play in divi one, one player doesnt make a team good its how the end results are
so i am tipping joeys for the flag because there team is just so strong and starting to get there team game right

UP THA ROOS

yer you have a good point there.......i reckon you lara boys are so up ur selves it would be great to see use come into divi 1..... then we would see how good use really are

i would have to disgree in the joeys winning.....soon they will crack they will all think there shit hot and start playing only for them selves

yer you have a good point there.......i reckon you lara boys are so up ur selves it would be great to see use come into divi 1..... then we would see how good use really are

i would have to disgree in the joeys winning.....soon they will crack they will all think there shit hot and start playing only for them selves

I agree, if Lara are so good why arn't they playing division 1
as for Joeys i reckon they are nearing the time that, like you said they will start playing for themselves. And when that happens they will start to lose games that they would otherwise have won.

I have been hearing rumours, that banno are getting dropped to divi 3, and either North Shore or Joeys 2 moving up to divi 2.
Just rumours, a this stage.

i think thats a lie.
would be good for the not so good teams in division 3 such as bell post hill
i think they will struggle in divsion 3

Lara
Lost on the w/e , divi 2 and i dont think they have enough quality to take it out.
No guns at all .
Were as other divi 2 sides that will be vying for the cup have players that can take a game by the scruff of the neck.

Oh mate. Just wait until Smith, Fulton and Fitzgerald all get on the park. No answers to Smiths ball winning ability and no one is better at hardball than Fulton. Fitzgerald also an underrated tap ruckmen who has the athleticism to cover a lot of ground. May not have the depth for a division one side, but as a division two side they have the match winners to take it all the way.
meow

a 50m barrel can only get ya so far u hav 2 bak it up with good skills, its easy kickin long hittin up taggets will get u alot further!!:)

jako can bak it up wif good skills. n maarys would hav flogd lara in da dry weatha, half of laras goals aparently were from da ball slippin ova evry1's heads n bad umpirin.
also got a goal b coz marys runa was in 50 ark n umpire gav em a 60m penalty, from wat i hear, marys is gona b versin albans in da divi 2 grany

Deven is a good player
But mate urve gone too far in saying top 3 in the league , way too small . Maybe next year but obviously u havent seen some divi 1 teams play.
Fultons desposle lets him down .

Deven is a good player
But mate urve gone too far in saying top 3 in the league , way too small . Maybe next year but obviously u havent seen some divi 1 teams play.
Fultons desposle lets him down .

i was talkin about top 3 in divi 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

did we ever say we would be a good divi 1 side??
we have said we are the best team in divi 2 which we are

i cant believe what you just said,
mate you lost on the w/e tp st marys so surely they more then capable of stopping you along with the likes of inverleigh

inverleigh lost to barwon heads for christ sake
they will not get within 5 goals of lara, albans or marys

you people are so stupid

hahahhaha
in teh dry weather lara will hammer marys.
and as for inverleigh how many years have u palyed division2.
not many...
when u vs a top two side id love to see teh result and then u guys might wake up and realise that teher are only 3 teams taht matter in divison 2.
Marys, Lara, albans......

hahahhaha
in teh dry weather lara will hammer marys.
and as for inverleigh how many years have u palyed division2.
not many...
when u vs a top two side id love to see teh result and then u guys might wake up and realise that teher are only 3 teams taht matter in divison 2.
Marys, Lara, albans......

and as for you thommo go back to joeys trader

Lara are just to good. Fulton Smith Fitzergerald in the middle is just dominate. And with a solid defence and a impressive foward line you can see that the cats are going to be a force they know one will stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back