Geelong Junior Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristan Battaglia is an absolute gun and you obviously have no idea what you are talking about if you think he got 2 kicks in a game.

mate we played him earlier in the year he did shit all nd was beaten all the time
mick condy destroyed him

tritta is the most over rated player in the comp.

i beleive when we palyed him he wouldnt have got over 12 touches and nobody was tagging him.
He had the cahnce to win teh game and liek anyone playing vic they would have lifted.

He did nufin he just started bumping people..
helped the team out the tonnes :thumbsdown:

best call ive heard all day

wat the hell is goin on with footy this year
divi 3 is a joke
if joeys 2 r gonna smash every team its a joke
joeys 2 r a joke

Joeys 2 are an awesome lineup with a great goalkicker in Brody Hecker. a sweet full-back in Jack thackeray and a brilliant midfielder in Andrew Casey. I cant see how they are a "joke".

Joeys 2 are an awesome lineup with a great goalkicker in Brody Hecker. a sweet full-back in Jack thackeray and a brilliant midfielder in Andrew Casey. I cant see how they are a "joke".

mate i watched them play corio in round 1 mate nd the corio boys pumped them
the only guy ive heard there is andrew casey nd thats from cricket nd my sources tell me he cant play footy
the other kids cant kick 15 metres

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i could agree more with keats divi 3 is the worsed its been.
joeys 2 is a disgusting team and the 3 players are nothing special so i dont wanna see your other 15

mate i watched them play corio in round 1 mate nd the corio boys pumped them
the only guy ive heard there is andrew casey nd thats from cricket nd my sources tell me he cant play footy
the other kids cant kick 15 metres
ur sources are wrong buddy
andrew casey is a good player i bet u havent even seen him play

and mate were sitting on top of the ladder so i think we might be a bit better than corio now

ur sources are wrong buddy
andrew casey is a good player i bet u havent even seen him play

and mate were sitting on top of the ladder so i think we might be a bit better than corio now

ive seen him play ive seen him play alot
nd put it this way mate i rate him but that joeys 2 team was a joke a divi 5 side nd ive played divi 3 football nd its alot better than that

i could agree more with keats divi 3 is the worsed its been.
joeys 2 is a disgusting team and the 3 players are nothing special so i dont wanna see your other 15

Mate if u think Joeys 2 are a Joke u must think Grovedale 2 are not a team just out for a punch on

i havent seen grovey 2 play but yeah i agree with ya there definetly not a divi 3 side
just shows the poor standard of divi 3 this year

Ur underating Dave peel mate , his trying out for u/16 vic and u think he is worse than tristan .
U have no idea what you are talking about .
Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about because Tristan is in the Vic country team also. for U'15s and i think him and peely would be a good match but tristan will win.

ive seen him play ive seen him play alot
nd put it this way mate i rate him but that joeys 2 team was a joke a divi 5 side nd ive played divi 3 football nd its alot better than that

Mate clearly you have no idea, you can say joeys 2 are a joke when they havent lost a game this season. i think i would rather win games then being beatin by 120 points everyweek. Town pffft

Joeys Divi 1 & 3 Premiers 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back