Geelong major sponsors and Dangerfiog Salary providers accused of cultural/racial misappropriation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2019
Logopolis
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayer 04 Leverkusen

KKKlong ...

images

Get out whilst you can Steggles, and Eddie come home to Carlton.

Best & Less aren't sponsors of Geelong let alone major sponsors.
They've been linked to Geelong in this thread. Anyway, I think you Crows have got even more to work on than Geelong when it comes to racism. Luckily you've recruited someone from Richmond, the most racially tolerant and empowering club in the AFL, to help remediate you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh God those look horrible!
If I were Indigenous, I'd want to let everyone know that my people aren't responsible for those abominations.
It's like an Indigenous artwork had sex with a Hawaiian shirt. Don't get me wrong - I can appreciate Indigenous art and as a life long Werid Al fan, I'm a sucker for a bad Hawaiian shirt.
But as James Rolfe said in his review of Rob Zombie's The Munsters movie: "It's like mixing beer and ice cream. Both taste great on their own, but when you try to mesh them together, it just doesn't taste right".
Just let Indigenous people do Indigenous art. Not some corporate suit at Best and Less.

Oh God those look horrible!
If I were Indigenous, I'd want to let everyone know that my people aren't responsible for those abominations.
It's like an Indigenous artwork had sex with a Hawaiian shirt. Don't get me wrong - I can appreciate Indigenous art and as a life long Werid Al fan, I'm a sucker for a bad Hawaiian shirt.
But as James Rolfe said in his review of Rob Zombie's The Munsters movie: "It's like mixing beer and ice cream. Both taste great on their own, but when you try to mesh them together, it just doesn't taste right".
Just let Indigenous people do Indigenous art. Not some corporate suit at Best and Less.
They have all the legitimacy of the didgeridoos being sold at the Vic Market by the Indian Stall Holders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back