Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

They're turning on each other.
This is getting ugly, Death.
The roid rage has spread to the fans. Mooney is having a Scottdown.
420geelong-420x0.jpg

So you think he will win the brownlow as well?

I wonder if all the hawks put on 7 kegs across the board like the cats did?
Jeezuz you really are a flog. You don't think you could do that timeline with nearly every half successful AFL player? Go crawl back into your hole.

So you think he will win the brownlow as well?

I wonder if all the hawks put on 7 kegs across the board like the cats did?

Clangers for the brownlow??? Deflections don't come much bigger than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you were into that, plus the transformation which your players underwent in the preseason, it makes me wonder what else you were into. Plus Robinson worked at your club.

But you won a premiership in 2006 with a crackhead running around in your colours.

Blood doping was perfectly legal when chapman did it you stupid peanut.

But you won a premiership in 2006 with a crackhead running around in your colours.

Blood doping was perfectly legal when chapman did it you stupid peanut.
It wasn't just Chapman.

It had also been banned in most countries and almost all international sporting comps since the 80's. But you cheats under Robinson found that loophole, wonder what other "cutting edge" stuff the club got upto?

So much functional size in so little time??? Always been very suspicious of your team of beefcakes and with good cause.

I put on that in about 3 days over the Easter break...:( And I thought eggs were meant to be a good source of protein?
Some people, due to metabolism and lifestyle are unable to achieve such weight gain without assistance and hard work.

Other people are lazy ****s, who do nothing and eat incessantly.

It wasn't just Chapman.

It had also been banned in most countries and almost all international sporting comps since the 80's. But you cheats under Robinson found that loophole, wonder what other "cutting edge" stuff the club got upto?

So much functional size in so little time??? Always been very suspicious of your team of beefcakes and with good cause.

Who else besides chapman was involved? Please provide a link of an article that backs up your claim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back