Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you please share with us how hawthorn keep their players from getting injured especially with such and old list ??????????????

1+1 =2 ahahahhahaahahahahahaahahah
I can, on one condition.

You share with us why you think the Handbaggers are our bitches.

Deal?

I can, on one condition.

You share with us why you think the Handbaggers are our bitches.

Deal?

Hawthorn are doing well at them moment because they bottomed out and received 2 lots of priority draft picks , simple .This significantly devalues your premierships .

Draft picks needed for Hawthorn to build a premiership side

1,2,3,5 and 6 .

Its also painfully obvious that their is more than meets the eye with regards to way hawthorns older players have avoided the ageing process.

Nakia said in the wake of the CAS verdict I should bump this thread. I would've argued with the loony but I don't wanna get stabbed. o_O

Geelong definitely cheated to win flags but for the sake of the game and the club I've decided I would prefer it go untouched but we all just know and keep talking about it.

They can't even make a profit when they finish top 4, they wouldn't survive if WADA:hearts: got involved. I don't want them to fold, beating them in finals and Grand Finals provides so much joy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is gold

But what's even funnier in this thread is the fact that Nokia McStabb put in 6kg in 3 weeks. Fat donut eating sausage dog munching campaigner.
****, you're still melting! :oops:

The Hawfies trying to find an out for their inferior dynasty. :D

Inferior dynasty? Inferior to whose? The last team to do it did it over 20 years ago. It's in no way inferior to Brisbane's dynasty, imo.

No you flog

Cant believe that you've added dobbing to your already incredibly unflattering set of life skills

Don't talk to me
Look out, we're in the midst of another Hawfie meltdown tag. :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back