Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you threatening me, in between your melts?

Why did you have to edit that?

There were no threats only invitations to beers (some BarraXR8 bogan wants to bring drugs though but he's in hoops not one of mine)

Listen if you're not going to be there because you're not a paid up member thats cool but go easy on the accusations

There were no threats only invitations to beers (some BarraXR8 bogan wants to bring drugs though but he's in hoops not one of mine)

Listen if you're not going to be there because you're not a paid up member thats cool but go easy on the accusations
Listen here, stop deflecting.

Why the threats? Are you insecure, or does it feel good being a keyboard hero?

This is getting weird, I'm outta here !!

I may cancel my ISP and call the cops !
I wouldn't be worried. If his life skills reflect his posting he'll swing and miss and eventually trip himself up... then you simply throw some dirt over him.

Your game involves stalking and threats that's 24/7 isn't it ?

Must involve time inside ?

Now why would I want to associate myself with somebody who has obviously done some hard 'inside' time?

I'd feel embarrassed having a beer with somebody seemingly uneducated. I have more class... sorry to disappoint.

Did somebody 'dob' on you inside the clink?

The brains trust in action.

Obviously done time on the inside because i asked you for a beer. Dude you stab people - thats what you do time for

You are the weirdest scared little cat I've ever come across Nakia.

More mouth than Jimmy Hart.

Obviously done time on the inside because i asked you for a beer. Dude you stab people - thats what you do time for

Lol.

Drugs are bad.. Mmmmkay ?

Drugs are bad.. Mmmmkay ?
I'm enjoying this melt. I wanted this thread bumped for that purpose.

What is it with these Hawthorn plebs? 3 flags in a row and their mannerisms reflect a wingman trying to stop Ablett snr in his prime... maybe not that bad, but you get the point. :)

I'm enjoying this melt. I wanted this thread bumped for that purpose.

What is it with these Hawthorn plebs? 3 flags in a row and their mannerisms reflect a wingman trying to stop Ablett snr in his prime... maybe not that bad, but you get the point. :)

Ablett stopped plenty in his time on the MCG as well as the Park Hyatt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ablett stopped plenty in his time on the MCG as well as the Park Hyatt
At least you've ceased with the threats... there's a start. :)

Listen here, stop deflecting.
Why the threats? Are you insecure, or does it feel good being a keyboard hero?
He's not the full quid.

Psychological projection, also known as blame shifting, is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unpleasant impulses by denying their existence while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

- wikipedia

Psychological projection, also known as blame shifting, is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unpleasant impulses by denying their existence while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

- wikipedia
Lol. Trying to give me a psychology lesson... now that is gold.

- wikipedia

So, putting two and two together from your recent posts what you're telling us is that you are a drug user?

So back on the OP, has Bomber Thompson been given a life ban by the AFL yet?

If we were juicing it up at Collingwood you can bet Eddie and Pert wouldn't stuff the cover up the way Hird Evans and Little did (ffs they let Hird run the show and take point on the public relations). There's be cooked books and if that didn't work a fall guy would take the bullets and carry on.

I have no doubt Costa is at least as smart and well organised as Eddie, so if there's no evidence or confessions its possible that's because anyone thinking about it might wake up with a head of lettuce in their bed.

Very dark stain on Geelong, no way to prove they're innocent because no one dares make the accusation in public. Shouldn't have let Bomber near the place, same as Essendon.

So, putting two and two together from your recent posts what you're telling us is that you are a drug user?
Well, yeah… :)

I'm no fiend, but shit, if someone produces the gear, I'm only too happy to get on. Not the really f**ked up shit… but the occasional big night on coke or pills... a music festival on 'shrooms or trips... a joint now and then… Or those extra strong painkillers you sometimes get from the doctor. Never let them go to waste:thumbsu:

Nothing wrong with that, is there?

So back on the OP, has Bomber Thompson been given a life ban by the AFL yet?

No but a couple of your young flogs have been banned for a bit.

Wait until those now cancelled Arizona trips come to light ( in terms of what was 'used' ) you may be surprised how Eddie and Pert mumble in their 'embarrassing' press conferences. Ha, ha !

No lesson. Just observation. (I never doubted you'd know what I meant.)
Just spelling things out for the Epsilons of Bay 13 who may have been reading this thread.
Your own misguided observation, more to the point.

I'll give you a tip. Don't peruse wikipedia then pretend to understand the information presented.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back