Geelong supporters have deserted the Bay like diseased rats on a sinking ship.

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to be sitting on the throne.

Look at all the little Minnows fearing the mighty catters.

The Catters are barely keeping their head above water

jaws-gif-3.gif

It's only a matter of time before they drown.

So my post on your draw isn’t real then? You don’t have a draw as soft as ice cream? Facts aren’t anything to do anything cultish. You guys are in denial. But cry and yell some more mashy boy.

Top 4 all playing each other this weekend. 1st playing second.

Yup soft as ‘ice cream’ draw. What else counts as facts in your cult, cultboy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Captain Blood will be quiet as a mouse this week.... he usually is when Richmond have decent opposition
They have a genuine struggle on their hands to win another game for the rest of the year.
Eagles on Sunday, then Brissy in round 23... doesnt bode well.

I noticed you don’t want to talk about your draw since R12. But i can understand how the truth is an inconvenience to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Blood will be quiet as a mouse this week.... he usually is when Richmond have decent opposition
They have a genuine struggle on their hands to win another game for the rest of the year.
Eagles on Sunday, then Brissy in round 23... doesnt bode well.

Lel, we were only wondering where the cats fans have been this past month. Nice to see you all out of the safehouse.

I noticed you don’t want to talk about your draw since R12. But i can understand how the truth is an inconvenience to you.

What would you like to talk about
4 intestate trips compared to your 2 and last 7 on the G....
Sounds like youre trying to play the victim here, or are you just getting your excuses ready for the next two weeks

Lel :$

LOL reigning Premiers, heading into another finals campaign, and your sig is Geelong related... That is glorious. :$

LOL you guys really have run up the white flag now. No challenging of the point I made, just taking issue with my sig instead?? FAAAARKN LOL.

It was mainly for Ricketz & Wojcinski's benefit after they melted so hard in the Geeelong has peaked too early thread. Is it upsetting you too? Maybe I should change it. Can't have you ALL desert the Bay.

Absolutely packing their dacks at the thought of facing Richmond in the QF at the MCG. Will not surprise me if they tank this week's Brisbane game to avoid it, though on current form the Lions will smash them regardless.

If Richmond ends up saluting, including the three finals they will have played 10 games in a row at the MCG which is a bit of a joke.

LOL you guys really have run up the white flag now. No challenging of the point I made, just taking issue with my sig instead?? FAAAARKN LOL.

It was mainly for Ricketz & Wojcinski's benefit after they melted so hard in the Geeelong has peaked too early thread. Is it upsetting you too? Maybe I should change it. Can't have you ALL desert the Bay.
Of course you did....and Naaaah, I love it! Keep it please... its hilarious, but not in the way you think it is :$
#obsession

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not seen many of them around today but that isn’t what indicated to me they must have lost, it’s the massive amount of Richmond & Hawthorn pinheads flooding the place in celebration that gave it away.

Not seen many of them around today but that isn’t what indicated to me they must have lost, it’s the massive amount of Richmond & Hawthorn pinheads flooding the place in celebration that gave it away.

That heavy training block a while ago hasn't given Geewrong much benefit. They looked outta sorts today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong supporters have deserted the Bay like diseased rats on a sinking ship.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back