Geelong Under 14 football

Remove this Banner Ad

cant belive we are second on the ladder, never saw that happening

GO WEST:thumbsu:
Hey kelly i told harman to dack shauny for all the coinage in my wallet OMG it was so funny he had blue boxers on lol. and harman was shit scared after it he ran away like a little ******(that gay umpire we had against newtown) ;)

lol woul have been so funny wish i was their ohh an u play own the street from me 2moz so ill come an watch!:D
lol yeh we do and kelly ur not very confident on ur finals campaign thats how weak west are. weaker than their hertaige jumpers

hey easty if we lose tomorrow do u rekon newtown will make finals
yeah, got pretty much the same % as marys, and since im gonna just be a spectator tomorrow i can say whatever i want about the game, and i think we're in danger of a loss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 the last time i wont win it

And i wont get in top 5 lol

West r going 2 win granny

Easty ur arrogant bcoz just bcoz ur not playin doesnt mean u will lose u still have a good side out there

Oh and i almost 4got chippa isnt playin so that is a big loss jk jk lol

4 the last time i wont win it

And i wont get in top 5 lol

West r going 2 win granny

Easty ur arrogant bcoz just bcoz ur not playin doesnt mean u will lose u still have a good side out there

Oh and i almost 4got chippa isnt playin so that is a big loss jk jk lol[/q
WHAT!!!:confused:thats not at all what i meant idiot:mad:. im not gonna waste my time explaining it to u, but as if we wouldnt have a good team still. cant believe u thought i would say sumthin like that:mad:

Joes with a big loss 2 Newtown and I think newtwn make it in now

And scotty got best again 4 pold probs more votes there 4 the league B&F

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Under 14 football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back