• Geelong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of the strongest sides in a single season, for some time. I only wish they could meet in a GF.

You have to go Geelong though. They're just so seasoned. They've been there, done that. You can't discredit that. Brisbane Lions made 4 Grand Finals because they had the experience, and the passion.

Do Geelong have the passion? Sometimes it seems like they don't, but given the way they schooled Freo, and given that they see Collingwood as geniune opposition, they will play their best.

Geelong by 12.

God I Hope Geelong wins, not sure whether I could handle the loss. My heart says Geelong by 20, but my brain keeps thinking back to the 07' PF and what could have happened, and the fact that Collingwood are a better team now.
Im gonna go with my heart Geelong by 20.

God I Hope Geelong wins, not sure whether I could handle the loss. My heart says Geelong by 20, but my brain keeps thinking back to the 07' PF and what could have happened, and the fact that Collingwood are a better team now.
Im gonna go with my heart Geelong by 20.

You don't think you could handle a loss, your team has won 2 out of the last 3 GF's.

I won't be able to handle another Prelim loss to the Cats.

I won't predict a result, should be a good, close game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood easily.
The fact that Geelong take everyone lightly and have played in that way all the time they are only going to find themselves out of the finals.

They have won 2 flags playing that way.

As a neutral observer I think Collingwood wont get close, no top end class apart from Didak.

I wouldnt be suprised to see anything happen as we have so much contradicting information to go on.

There games are reguarly close, but in 2008 collingwood smashed us then we did the same to them 2009 prelim.

Collingwood beat us this year but kicked attrocious and failed to put us away properly, and taking into account they had 50% more contested possesions, can they rely on this discrepancy again now there is much more at stake?

I have absolutely no idea and think its the flip of the coin.

i reckon the saints will beat whoever wins tonight. hopefully the pies by a point.
well i do want saints to win the grand final, but i cant see them beating collingwood or geelong on the final day. its gotta be a dry day if they were gonna be a chance because saints struggle in wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back