Geelong vs Collingwood - 2011 Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly hope that a certain wordy Collingwood poster returns to this thread, especially since that poster claims to have been at the MCG yesterday. I'd love to hear that poster's point of view of the match since that poster is quite knowledgeable about footy. ;)

Still waiting for the poster to show. The poster did log in at 5.51PM right after the Grand Final but seems not to have posted. Will we ever see that poster again?

A replay of the Grand Final is being shown here right now. Enjoying the GF for a third time! I watched the first replay two hours ago!

Still waiting for the poster to show. The poster did log in at 5.51PM right after the Grand Final but seems not to have posted. Will we ever see that poster again?

A replay of the Grand Final is being shown here right now. Enjoying the GF for a third time! I watched the first replay two hours ago!
That poster has probably put the entirety of Bigfooty on ignore.

Can anyone tell me if Varcoe's first goal was the quickest grand final goal in history?

It would be interesting to know. Two massive quick starts in a row - Jolly goaled in the first 25 seconds of the draw didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back