Think Tank Geelong's premiership window is closed and they now live in a windowless meth house. Post Geelong's new house here.

Remove this Banner Ad

you have been consistently wrong and offended all season. (which has been hilarious, thanks )

Look anythings possible, of course. But you have been one of the worst all year for backfires.

You Geelong fans have become annoyingly lippy lately, I honestly think you should win comfortably on Saturday Night, but honestly a Brions upset is starting to sound more and more appealing to me

You Geelong fans have become annoyingly lippy lately, I honestly think you should win comfortably on Saturday Night, but honestly a Brions upset is starting to sound more and more appealing to me
I post regardless of whether we win or lose. I just dont post 1000 posts a week like other people. I am comfortable.

I post regardless of whether we win or lose. I just dont post 1000 posts a week like other people. I am comfortable.

Fair enough.

Geelong are a very well run club. Wish mine was operated like yours in the last 30 years.
There is a bit of jelly involved in Geelong dislike (not just from me either)

One thing I would enjoy about another Cats flag is the melts from the Richmond Big Footy community would be sensational.

There's been heaps of new scats posters lately. No doubt they would all disappear if they lost in the next few weeks.

There's been heaps of new scats posters lately. No doubt they would all disappear if they lost in the next few weeks.

Similar to the return of old "Hawfies" from the Vintage Era of the bay who have now flown the coop since they lost to Port last week.

Fact is almost every club (expect possibly for GWS and Suns) have bandwagon, glory hunting fans who only pop up when their team is flying.

Similar to the return of old "Hawfies" from the Vintage Era of the bay who have now flown the coop since they lost to Port last week.

Fact is almost every club (expect possibly for GWS and Suns) have bandwagon, glory hunting fans who only pop up when their team is flying.
I don't really mind it as long as they stay and contribute more in the bay. But there's already too many scatters flogging it up around here!

Fair enough.

Geelong are a very well run club. Wish mine was operated like yours in the last 30 years.

One thing I would enjoy about another Cats flag is the melts from the Richmond Big Footy community would be sensational.

Especially if they won the game by infringing on the 'stand' rule, but it not being called a 50 or something.

Heads would explode from Burnley to Bourke.

Fair enough.

They would demand the prime Minister makes a royal Commission into Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best part is they could write an entire manual on how the Geelong Footy Clubs works and the other shit truck Victorian clubs still couldn't replicate it
Monkeys and typewriters.
Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

How soon until this gets a backfire?

Does it backfire when they make a grand final? Win a flag? Make a prelim? Demolish OPs team like Triggered Tugboat demolishes 3 quarter pounder meals at Springvale Maccas?
Triggering Tiger doesn’t get to demolish any meals at Springvale mackers. Within 10 seconds of being there the cops are called and he’s forcibly removed.

I don't really mind it as long as they stay and contribute more in the bay. But there's already too many scatters flogging it up around here!

The thing is if the Cats get rolled by Brizzle, the bay will be infested by Richmond blow in pests.

We don't want more flogs like Meteoric Rise stinking up the bay !

The thing is if the Cats get rolled by Brizzle, the bay will be infested by Richmond blow in pests.

Yeah that's going to be the worst part if Geelong lose to Brisbane :(

Cats will be back in the thick of it next year, so those campaigners will scurry off into their "Steve Hocking RUINED OUR DYNASTY" thread(s).

Yeah that's going to be the worst part if Geelong lose to Brisbane :(

Cats will be back in the thick of it next year, so those campaigners will scurry off into their "Steve Hocking RUINED OUR DYNASTY" thread(s).

I love how salty the main board Tuggers flogs are when someone mentioned that Richmond gave Geelong the pick in which you selected super kid Max Holmes.

That's really got to sting the Tiger Turkeys

Could you imagine dirtymop (cleansweep) in here? :$

Actually that could be very entertaining, Imagine the Scats/shitmound shitfights. :cool:

Could you imagine dirtymop (cleansweep) in here? :$

Actually that could be very entertaining, Imagine the Scats/shitmound shitfights. :cool:

I am betting good money that at least one of TT or AP will end up being suspended on Saturday night if Geelong win..

It's amazing how some supporters get more passionate/worked up about a club they hate then the one they support/love.

Geelong winning a close game with controversial umpiring would ensure maximum meltdowns !!! 🍿 🍿 🍿

I am betting good money that at least one of TT or AP will end up being suspended on Saturday night if Geelong win..

It's amazing how some supporters get more passionate/worked up about a club they hate then the one they support/love.

Geelong winning a close game with controversial umpiring would ensure maximum meltdowns !!! 🍿 🍿 🍿

But then we won't get to witness their epic melts if Geelong win the flag :(

I'm hoping for some quality bay reading, whatever may happen.

I love how salty the main board Tuggers flogs are when someone mentioned that Richmond gave Geelong the pick in which you selected super kid Max Holmes.

That's really got to sting the Tiger Turkeys

Trading genius from the Cats. Every time I mention Max Holmes I'm going to put (thanks Richmond!) after it 😇

Anyway, it's not all bad. Richmond traded Pick 20 I. The 2020 draft for Pick 17 in the 2021 draft and got uh. ..Tom Brown? And doesn't he look happy about it

1726667326724.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Geelong's premiership window is closed and they now live in a windowless meth house. Post Geelong's new house here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back