Geelonk's Druggie Hall of Shame!

Remove this Banner Ad

My day trip to Melbourne went well, nice weather compared to the rain storm in Sydney.

Walked around Richmond to get to the Hector's Deli from Richmond train station. Intentionally went long way to get the vibe of the place, wanted to see the place that is deemed a zombie apocalypse according to Bigfooty.

Well, Richmond felt like Newtown, Sydney with less rough sleepers and lot cleaner. Encountered only one bloke who desperately needs a shower and an upper. No drug deals going down in the narrow alleyways.

I feel confused that Richmond isn't SkidRow. Did Bigfooty Sociology mislead again like it did about Port Adelaide? Bay13 is my trusted source of knowledge, or was.

I will have to make a trip to Geelong to see for myself.

My day trip to Melbourne went well, nice weather compared to the rain storm in Sydney.

Walked around Richmond to get to the Hector's Deli from Richmond train station. Intentionally went long way to get the vibe of the place, wanted to see the place that is deemed a zombie apocalypse according to Bigfooty.

Well, Richmond felt like Newtown, Sydney with less rough sleepers and lot cleaner. Encountered only one bloke who desperately needs a shower and an upper. No drug deals going down in the narrow alleyways.

I feel confused that Richmond isn't SkidRow. Did Bigfooty Sociology mislead again like it did about Port Adelaide? Bay13 is my trusted source of knowledge, or was.

I will have to make a trip to Geelong to see for myself.
Go to Corio Village, it will live up to the reputation.

Why doesn't TRIGGERED Tiger want to talk about 18thmond anymore? It's just 'Geelong this', 'Geelong that', bumping his old failed Geelong freds etc. It's sad to see.
He should make the most of it while his tinpot club still exists, with all the departures lining up to bail out this year and the lack of draft picks available because of the Tassie Devils they are set for a decade or more of bottom 4 and frankly I doubt they will survive it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy Birthday GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelonk's Druggie Hall of Shame!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back