Geelonk's Druggie Hall of Shame!

Remove this Banner Ad

Last druggie we took after being failed by the cultcha's of 18thMOND and Radelaide won a premiership and was AA in his first season at Geelong and his since become a model citizen.

Tyson 'REDEEMED' Stengle - it's what the Hallowed Halls of Kardinia Park are capable of.

r0_0_800_600_w800_h600_fmax.jpg

He should make the most of it while his tinpot club still exists, with all the departures lining up to bail out this year and the lack of draft picks available because of the Tassie Devils they are set for a decade or more of bottom 4 and frankly I doubt they will survive it.
The draft picks are still available now, its the clubs that are just falling out of contention this year that will be in trouble, concerning for Geelong.

As for surviving we can surely take back all the extra cash we have been forced to contribute to the AFL over the last decade to cover for the less financial "tinpot" clubs... Geelong and Carlton I'm looking at you 2 tight arses.

The draft picks are still available now, its the clubs that are just falling out of contention this year that will be in trouble, concerning for Geelong.

As for surviving we can surely take back all the extra cash we have been forced to contribute to the AFL over the last decade to cover for the less financial "tinpot" clubs... Geelong and Carlton I'm looking at you 2 tight arses.

Oh please we have billionaires and gangsters pouring zillions into our club.

We pay our own way, we don't need or want government or AFL handouts.

*2017 hey? Fined for breaching drug code, glass houses/ shard-enfreude

Attachments

• 6A2B7ABB-2E91-4520-9855-4C18E3324A8A.jpeg
    6A2B7ABB-2E91-4520-9855-4C18E3324A8A.jpeg
    266.2 KB · Views: 8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelonk's Druggie Hall of Shame!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back