No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm still spewing that we didn't chase Peter Ladhams.

24 touches 1 goal 24 hitouts 5 clearances and played 108 minutes out of 119. Swans struck gold for a future 3rd pick, oh and he is only 23 😪

24 touches 1 goal 24 hitouts 5 clearances and played 108 minutes out of 119. Swans struck gold for a future 3rd pick, oh and he is only 23 😪

Will implode unless Sydney manage to pull his head in. Can play though.

I’m thinking we should maybe reserve judgment until he goes out and gets on the nose beers and starts corrupting their young crop.

From all reports it’s just a matter of time and hey he played well tonight so I’m sure that’s a call for celebration 😂😂

Gotta ask why Port were willing to let him go for a Future 3rd, given he's good for 24 touches, 1 goal, 5 clearances & played 108 of 119 minutes. And is only 23.

Gotta be something wrong... right?

Exactly who looked at the round match ups and thought 'Dogs vs Roos' That has Friday night block buster written all over it! Not even bothering with this one.

@Omnes vos....they'll quietly not pay anything like that for the rest of the weekend, or ever again. Otherwise the Cats may as well stay home! It's so embedded in their teams 'culture', I mean if, as usual, 7 Cats throw their arms out...at every decision...Which one will they pay? Hahahaha!

They’ll ping a hawthorn player for it, tick the box and move on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've got a 23 year old ruckman who is better according to a fair chunk on this forum, so not to worry.

Couple of good friday flops with both games producing 10+ goal margins. I hope I don't see another first half this season as one sided as the Eagles vs Swans game.

Their list is horrible, definitely the worst in the league by a long way
After 12 months in charge and apparently making progress late last year they play a predictable gameplan, that looks out of date. They let other teams walk through them at will. I reckon he’s in trouble.

Unless it's Us v Eagles!
Using the word "us" in response to HR may well have different connotations to what you'd expect.

Conceding 10 goal games to Josh Bruce and Cody Weightman in consecutive years has to be grounds for relocation
Cody Weightman? I doubt anyone would typically concede a 10 disposal game to him. He's only had 8 games with more than 10 disposals and none of those are even close to ten goals.

HODGEYROAD would be the closest rival for your Username, but he's no Bradkli
No, but he does like his Geelong. despite them being a bunch of oil-cheating, shoulder-shrugging, knee-dropping, head-ducking geriatric chip scabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back