No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would love to see the stats on teams that win by 10+ goals then come out the next week and get walked over.

Seems to be a comon occurrence with teams getting a soft win one week and then not being able to win contested ball the following week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marvel as a stadium is perfect for massive scores imo.
Carlton play the ground perfectly- feels like it's been an age since we've had a solid performance there.

Would love to see the stats on teams that win by 10+ goals then come out the next week and get walked over.

Seems to be a comon occurrence with teams getting a soft win one week and then not being able to win contested ball the following week.
Been a highlight of Geelong's season.

5d5b4b535496699e77578cfb45f0b505.png

Carlton are very impressive considering they only have 1 key forward in Curnow and are down a ruck in Pittnoet. Motlop looks class 👌

McCartin - hurt again
I seriously cannot believe he was ever allowed to play again. Surely he would of had to sign a waiver before Sydney picked him up

Kennedy and Blakey off as well

Would be lying if I said that I’m not enjoying it.

Nothing would start the weekend off better than an annihilation of the swans

Sunday Bloody Sunday'. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!".

Charlie Curnow what a season he is having after missing all that time with injury.

Carlton's midfield and first half was seriously impressive.

Charlie Curnow what a season he is having after missing all that time with injury.

Carlton's midfield and first half was seriously impressive.

It would of been a travesty if Charlie had never got to showcase his talent - good to see him back and playing well

He is great to watch (except against us)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back