No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a very good finals player. I remember him and Rat almost dragging us over the line in the 1994 ET game at Waverley. Had almost 40 and just completely dominated playing as a pure mid by this point. Than proceeded to dominate for us in a poor side in 95 and almost won a Brownlow. Won the BnF by a mile too. Could have had an amazing career with us if he stayed because he was coming right into his prime.

I'll always remember some of the magical things he did when we defeated West Coast at Subiaco in the 1991 Qualifying Final. He didn't have a lot of the ball that day, but every possession was class.

Wh
Geelong have Port - Dogs - Saints - GC - WCE

They are going to arrive to finals looking like world beaters again - having not played a decent opponent for over a month.

They will finish top - they will not have another gear to go to - and they will lose - as usual.
When you have won 8 in a row your playing at a high standard. There's a reason there not losing. If they produce an even higher level that nobody else can get too than they deserve the flag. Can't see Selwood doing it at his age. Cameron is the guy that is capable of exploding more but the jury is out for mine.

Wh
When you have won 8 in a row your playing at a high standard. There's a reason there not losing. If they produce an even higher level that nobody else can get too than they deserve the flag. Can't see Selwood doing it at his age. Cameron is the guy that is capable of exploding more but the jury is out for mine.
It’s the pies to lose then 😉

Unbelievable that they have waited until Selwood almost retires before fixing this :mad::mad::mad:
Chris Scott says Joel just tries to evade the tackle. He doesn’t duck or shrug, no way.

F7C5528D-1ADB-400F-A03C-EB562F07D50A.jpeg

Chris Scott says Joel just tries to evade the tackle. He doesn’t duck or shrug, no way.

View attachment 1450268
I love Mitchell

Sam_Mitchell.png

What I find funny about this ginnivan thing is that they stopped paying Dylan Moore frees in round 4 because he was doing the same thing.
Noone batted an eye, and Moore instead changed his game style and has become a better player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ask again how can you sack your head coach citing his poor performance and his lack of ability to get the most out of the list then claim your list is so bad you need a priority pick, days before seeking a priority pick the president of the club claims their list is elite. 🤦‍♂️
Plus they just knocked off the Tiges. Very keen to see how they go on Saturday.

Plus they just knocked off the Tiges. Very keen to see how they go on Saturday.
North didn't win that game, Tigs lost it.

21 more inside 50s, 11 more scoring shots. Riewoldt had his worst return in front of goals possibly ever. They were woeful.

That said, their biggest strength is our biggest weakness - will be interesting to see how we deal with the ascendancy they'll likely have in the middle.

I ask again how can you sack your head coach citing his poor performance and his lack of ability to get the most out of the list then claim your list is so bad you need a priority pick, days before seeking a priority pick the president of the club claims their list is elite. 🤦‍♂️
The erratic and illogical nature of it all really highlights where the actual issue is at North Melbourne.

Cats fans love to dismiss it (and some pro-afl oppo fans), but given the afls history of micromanaging it's media presence, IF the cats were doping, do we really think the afl would bring it up?
It took a massive effort just to review a brownlow, it'd destroy their image if a 3 time premiership team was done

I screenshotted this because the article has since been deleted. It was always odd that Geelong denied having Dank at the club, Cameron Mooney would always say he was never at Geelong, yet before he became a controversial figure they were lauding his involvement.

robinson_zps3qfoxzim.png

Clarko also noted it in his own way 😉

It's been 15 years of umpires paying free kicks for this ducking action. Maybe it's time we just accept it as part of the game.

Dylan Moore is quite good at it, and it's an asset for him. Puopolo was good at it.

If you're good at ducking your head, especially as a small forward, then all other things being equal, it means you're a better player.

Massive get for Hawthorn…
They’ve landed Richmond High Performance boss Peter Burge, who’s spent 10 years at Punt Road. Ranked among AFL’s best + has three flags to show for it.

The Hawks will part ways with their High Performance boss Luke Boyd at season’s end @7NewsMelbourne
I knew it!

I screenshotted this because the article has since been deleted. It was always odd that Geelong denied having Dank at the club, Cameron Mooney would always say he was never at Geelong, yet before he became a controversial figure they were lauding his involvement.

View attachment 1450407
I knew it!

It's been 15 years of umpires paying free kicks for this ducking action. Maybe it's time we just accept it as part of the game.

Dylan Moore is quite good at it, and it's an asset for him. Puopolo was good at it.

If you're good at ducking your head, especially as a small forward, then all other things being equal, it means you're a better player.
Breust is elite at drawing free kicks. And he manages to fly completely under the radar doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back