No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw razamatazz tonight, its not what we want.

We want good games, good timeslots, more even competition

Simple ticketing and seating, its got more complex but you cant just pick a seat in the section you want. Incredible

Less controversy marketing, no surprises a player now has a celebrity manager

Heres a minor peeve. The olf mcg scoreboard was smaller with fixed advertising round it.

The nw one is bigger but theres the same area still used for adverts. The action is no bigger !

Well its the same old story the Syds beat up on a team that couldn't find their arses in an arse finding contest, and get the rub of the green from the umpires and now the media will be all jizzing over how $h*tney are the bestest team in the whole wide universe...

3 games of rugby tonight wtf? I wouldnt have minded some afl. Thats 1st quarter was shocking, i dont think i saw a decent kick. Is this what its like being a supporter of the campaigner stains? Watching this garbage week in week out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite winning by 22 points their percentage has dropped from 138.83% to 138.82% (basically they got the 4 points and that's it).

6-7 goal win Sunday and we'll be on top.

Last edited:
Well its the same old story the Syds beat up on a team that couldn't find their arses in an arse finding contest, and get the rub of the green from the umpires and now the media will be all jizzing over how $h*tney are the bestest team in the whole wide universe...

You know what MP, let them.
We'll just go about our business and their supporters, the media and the AFL can continue to jack off over $hitney.
To be honest, after last week I'm not in the slightest bit worried about meeting them again if it happens.

Jude Bolton has had too many knocks to the head.

"I guess umm a lot of ummm guys were ummm really well held against Hawthorn...yeah?"

Brilliant stuff Jude. Do you even know what AFL is?

It is the conundrum when it comes to commentary. Which is better, the polished professional broadcaster who knows stuff all about the game, or the blithering idiot ex-player who knows the game but struggles to remember his own name?

It is the conundrum when it comes to commentary. Which is better, the polished professional broadcaster who knows stuff all about the game, or the blithering idiot ex-player who knows the game but struggles to remember his own name?

Honestly Muhammad Ali makes more sense and he hasn't spoken a word in 20 years.

I dunno why tv commentators can't say something critical. or that isn't suger-coated. They're jokes.
It's like a contagious disease. Darcy was an intelligent articulate and insightful footballer when he spent some time in the box while recovering from his knee. Now he is just a platitude machine.

Jude looks like he has some neurological condition. Just nods constantly when he has a microphone in his hands.

You see that a lot, and not just in football. I love the interviewers who ask a question, then start nodding before the interviewee has said a word. Annoying habit the have, they're like those nodding dogs that people put at the back window on their cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back