Remove this Banner Ad

One of my fave posters to read is a JT fan boi, love it 😂

I did not see this plot twist!

Jason: LEAVE JUSTIN ALONE

chris crocker crying GIF

Senate Inquiry into Missing and Murdered First Nations Women. Report comes out 30 June 2024.

2 years since the last update in here on the serial pedophile Roy Wenlock case (an ex-Anglican Church and ex-WACA employee), it's back in the news/courts.

I hope the Anglican Church loses this civil case.
As that will set a great precedent for use in lots of similar cases.

'Anglican Church defends decision not to inform WACA about paedophile Roy Wenlock

On Thursday, in the District Court in Perth, lawyers for two men who claim they were abused by Wenlock while he was employed by the WACA in the early 1990s argued to include the Anglican Church in their legal action.

But the church's lawyers say it did not have a duty of care to inform the WACA that a known paedophile had gone to work for the organisation and is seeking to have the claims struck out.
Judge Terence Palmer pointed out that the Anglican Church had made a conscious decision not to sack Wenlock, and he'd resigned.

John Gordon, representing the alleged victims, picked up on this point, referring to a 2012 report by Justice Peter Blaxell into historical abuse at Anglican hostels.

John Gordon says the church effectively gave Wenlock a "glowing reference" for subsequent jobs.(ABC News: David Weber)

Mr Gordon said if Wenlock had been dismissed by the Anglican Church instead of being allowed to resign, future harm may have been avoided.

He said if Wenlock was dismissed, and told why, any future application for employment could not say he had simply resigned.

Instead, Mr Gordon told the court Wenlock had been given what was effectively "a glowing reference".
Judge Palmer reserved his decision on whether the claims against the church should be struck out.'

This one is terrible, Natalie Frahm was shot dead by a neighbour, while she sat in her car with her two children. Another man, James McGill who went to her aid was shot and is in McKay hospital. Ryan Cole was arrested for murder and attempted murder shortly after. My heart goes out to her children and I hope Mr McGill has a speedy recovery. A few good samaritans have been shot of late. The shooting seems utterly senseless, mostly likely a crazy person with a gun.

This one is terrible, Natalie Frahm was shot dead by a neighbour, while she sat in her car with her two children. Another man, James McGill who went to her aid was shot and is in McKay hospital. Ryan Cole was arrested for murder and attempted murder shortly after. My heart goes out to her children and I hope Mr McGill has a speedy recovery. A few good samaritans have been shot of late. The shooting seems utterly senseless, mostly likely a crazy person with a gun.

I heard it was her daughter and the daughter’s friend. Anyway, yes, it’s bizarre. Maybe random and drug-induced, like the Bondi Plaza stabbings. Senseless.

The judge had deterrence on mind when sentencing this bartender to nine years jail.

Andrew Thomas Hayler, 38, was sentenced in the NSW District Court on Friday for 28 counts of using a carriage service to cause offence.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-06...ring-fake-images-women-on-pr0n-site/104005942

I heard it was her daughter and the daughter’s friend. Anyway, yes, it’s bizarre. Maybe random and drug-induced, like the Bondi Plaza stabbings. Senseless.
I don't understand what you mean it could be 'her daughter and the daughter’s friend'. They have they guy. Her kids are 11 and 12.

I don't understand what you mean it could be 'her daughter and the daughter’s friend'. They have they guy. Her kids are 11 and 12.
I think Dogs meant the witnesses were her daughter and daughter’s friend, the initial comment/report said the shooting was witnessed by two of her children and Dogs was correcting that, not the alleged killer.

In the car were her daughter and her daughter’s friend. Mrs Frahm was about to drive them to a sports practice or event.

Massive sentence. Terrible crimes, but that's more than most get for manslaughter! (not saying he should get less, but rather manslaughter and violent crimes should get even longer sentences)

Sydney bartender Andrew Hayler jailed after sharing digitally altered images of women on pr0n site​

• Sydney bartender Andrew Thomas Hayler, 38, has been sentenced to nine years in jail for uploading digitally altered images of 26 women to a pr0n site.
  • Victim Hannah Grundy alerted police and has been trying to get justice for the past three years.
  • Hayler will be eligible for parole in December 2029.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-06...ring-fake-images-women-on-pr0n-site/104005942

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive sentence. Terrible crimes, but that's more than most get for manslaughter! (not saying he should get less, but rather manslaughter and violent crimes should get even longer sentences)

Sydney bartender Andrew Hayler jailed after sharing digitally altered images of women on pr0n site​

• Sydney bartender Andrew Thomas Hayler, 38, has been sentenced to nine years in jail for uploading digitally altered images of 26 women to a pr0n site.
  • Victim Hannah Grundy alerted police and has been trying to get justice for the past three years.
  • Hayler will be eligible for parole in December 2029.

Be interesting to see what kind of slap on the wrist is given to the Baccus Marsh Grammar kids who did the same thing but uploaded to social media, underage school girls.

Horrendous. Don’t spend another cent trying to rehabilitate this animal. He is not worth it. Community safety first. It’s not rocket science.
Wilmot’s NDIS assistance – which includes eight hours of help each week with daily life, 16 hours of weekly assistance with “economic and community participation”, and access to behaviour and health support professionals – comes despite past treatment and rehabilitation efforts in prison that had resulted in “no meaningful gains’’ because he had been resistant to help.

Imagine being the NDIS worker/s sent to help this bloke with day-to-day life 😧

Another innocent 2-year-old child is dead, and her nut-case mother faces court.

"I am exercising my right to self determination," she said.

"What's that mean?" Mr Dwyer replied.

😂

Ducking idiot woman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current General Crime Chat: disturbing killers, other crimes and miscellaneous stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back