Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

The Israeli lobby isn't in here.

This is a thread on the crime board where the focus is on crime, nobody gets a free pass on the really serious stuff.
You are joking are,nt you, no Israel lobby indeed,I would think 40 000 or 50 000 dead is really serious stuff and there are people here posting the same S--- as last october 8th.

You are joking are,nt you, no Israel lobby indeed,I would think 40 000 or 50 000 dead is really serious stuff and there are people here posting the same S--- as last october 8th.

Of course so many dead is very serious. I don't think anybody denies this and we're discussing the potential for prosecution of war crimes.

No Israel lobby in here.

Of course so many dead is very serious. I don't think anybody denies this and we're discussing the potential for prosecution of war crimes.

No Israel lobby in here.
How can we have any chance of prosecution when the US,UK and France have right of veto in the UN,and no Israeli lobby, please.

How can we have any chance of prosecution when the US,UK and France have right of veto in the UN,and no Israeli lobby, please.

France doesn't have UN veto power. China & Russia do.

It's pretty obvious to most in here why you didn't mention Russia / China in the veto process comrade.

You would deny it if it was not true also I note the people who like this post and it is a great pleasure to that it is the same
people as always,the Israeli lobby is working overtime ATM.
When do I start getting paid? Not even a free junket tour where I can roll in the mud :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back