Remove this Banner Ad

Another innocent 2-year-old child is dead, and her nut-case mother faces court.

"I am exercising my right to self determination," she said.

"What's that mean?" Mr Dwyer replied.

😂

Ducking idiot woman.

Last edited:
How did this bloke go undetected by law enforcement before his planned attack in Newcastle yesterday?

Maybe because ignorant misguided do-gooders with no understanding of threat assessment insist on restricting LEA powers at every turn?

Very specific details, such as the pillow. I can't imagine a child making that up.

Illawarra teacher and former NRL player Keith Eshman denies sexually assaulting young child​

The court heard the child made multiple disclosures about sexual acts Mr Eshman had allegedly engaged with her. Mr Eshman took the stand on Thursday. Defence barrister Brendan Green questioned Mr Eshman about the allegations.

"In the course of this trial, you have heard the child accuse you of touching her private parts, what do you say to that?" Mr Green asked.

"That never happened," Mr Eshman responded.

Mr Eshman gave the same response when asked about two other similar sex offences he was alleged to have committed. Mr Green asked his client about evidence previously heard in the trial that Mr Eshman told the child they had a "secret".

"Did you ever say something about she needed to keep a secret?" Mr Green asked.

"Never, no," Mr Eshman responded.

"Did you say something like that to her at any time?" Mr Green asked.

"Never, no, Mr Eshman responded.

Mr Eshman was cross-examined by Crown Prosecutor Nerissa Keay. The jury was shown a video of the room where the child was allegedly abused which had a pillow on the floor.

"You took [the pillow] in there for [name] to lie on?" Ms Keay asked.

"No," Mr Eshman responded.

"Then you sexually touched her," Ms Keay said.

"No I didn't," Mr Eshman said.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-06...stand-in-child-sexual-assault-trial/104032204

Bwaahahahahaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Another tool in the box!

'Diplomat Dan' jailed for assault of wife, splashing acid on arresting Tasmania Police officers​

• Daniel Victor Gandini, who insisted on being referred to as "Diplomat Dan" during the trial, has been sentenced to more than three years in jail for assaulting his wife and splashing a corrosive acid on police officers.
  • The judge said Gandini's moral culpability was reduced due to his mental health, but that he would be able to access support in prison.
  • Gandini will be eligible for parole later this year.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-06...or-domestic-violence-police-assault/104028544

I feel very sorry for the police officer who was burned and hope he's feeling a lot better. Should be 3 years without parole.

Bwaahahahahaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Another tool in the box!

'Diplomat Dan' jailed for assault of wife, splashing acid on arresting Tasmania Police officers​

• Daniel Victor Gandini, who insisted on being referred to as "Diplomat Dan" during the trial, has been sentenced to more than three years in jail for assaulting his wife and splashing a corrosive acid on police officers.
  • The judge said Gandini's moral culpability was reduced due to his mental health, but that he would be able to access support in prison.
  • Gandini will be eligible for parole later this year.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-06...or-domestic-violence-police-assault/104028544

I feel very sorry for the police officer who was burned and hope he's feeling a lot better. Should be 3 years without parole.

They need to stamp that crap right out.
There are young girls in the UK who end up deformed for life because of some dickhead throwing acid.
They get off light because they didn't kill anyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keeping a close eye on this one due to the proximity.
Strange that fire fighters thought the house was empty after initial search, but fire cause investigators later found a body. Does this suggest that the body was found in a hard to get to / odd spot?
Fire starting at 0745 doesn't scream arson to me though.

The 22-year-old university student was stabbed in the neck by a 14-year-old boy, was released from Royal Prince Alfred Hospital on Tuesday night - read more. He apparently came to the attention of the authorities last year for planning a massacre and was not charged for mental health reasons. Thank goodness he didn't have access to guns. There seems to be an increasing cohort of young people being encouraged to violence on the internet - so called 'self radicalization'.

Very specific details, such as the pillow. I can't imagine a child making that up.

Illawarra teacher and former NRL player Keith Eshman denies sexually assaulting young child​

The court heard the child made multiple disclosures about sexual acts Mr Eshman had allegedly engaged with her. Mr Eshman took the stand on Thursday. Defence barrister Brendan Green questioned Mr Eshman about the allegations.

"In the course of this trial, you have heard the child accuse you of touching her private parts, what do you say to that?" Mr Green asked.

"That never happened," Mr Eshman responded.

Mr Eshman gave the same response when asked about two other similar sex offences he was alleged to have committed. Mr Green asked his client about evidence previously heard in the trial that Mr Eshman told the child they had a "secret".

"Did you ever say something about she needed to keep a secret?" Mr Green asked.

"Never, no," Mr Eshman responded.

"Did you say something like that to her at any time?" Mr Green asked.

"Never, no, Mr Eshman responded.

Mr Eshman was cross-examined by Crown Prosecutor Nerissa Keay. The jury was shown a video of the room where the child was allegedly abused which had a pillow on the floor.

"You took [the pillow] in there for [name] to lie on?" Ms Keay asked.

"No," Mr Eshman responded.

"Then you sexually touched her," Ms Keay said.

"No I didn't," Mr Eshman said.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-06...stand-in-child-sexual-assault-trial/104032204

Illawarra teacher and former NRL player Keith Eshman found not guilty of raping young girl​

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-07-03/teacher-nrl-keith-eshman-not-guilty-of-child-rape/104048792

I don't wonder where she hid the balloons.

'Kristy Howell, 43, of Penrith’s KJR Legal, was arrested as she attempted to enter the western Sydney correctional facility on Tuesday “after alleged contraband was seized ... when visiting as a legal professional”, police said in a statement on Wednesday.

“During a further search of the woman, officers allegedly located and seized six small balloons containing tobacco, methylamphetamine, cocaine and buprenorphine,” police said.

She has been charged with unlawfully bringing anything into a place of detention, supplying an indictable quantity of a prohibited drug and two counts of supplying a prohibited drug.

Howell was granted bail by Blacktown Local Court on Wednesday with a raft of conditions including she does not go within 100 metres of a prison and reports three times a week to Penrith police station.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back