General enquiry..

Remove this Banner Ad

or you could go down to training and try your luck.

if your one of those clowns with the jumpers ready to go in a frame with certificate of authenticity and your gonna sell it for cash on ebay or something then you should crawl back in your hole.

I hate those people. Lowest form of life. :cool:

otherwise you shouldn't have a problem. My friends got me a dogs jumper which big willy minson signed and said happy birthday to me on.
My advice is if it is "for" someone, ie they would put that persons name on it, then they would be more than happy, because you are not likely to try and sell something on ebay that is addressed to a specific individual. But if you just want autographs and you look like you are trying to get them done professionally then don't bother.

i'm not sure if they still do it but when i was about 10yo my auntie rang the club and they sent out a card to me for my birthday signed by doug hawkins with a photo in the card!!! as a young fella it was the best card ever!!!!!!

My sisters friend wrote to the club last year informing them on my sisters birthday, they sent her friend a Bulldogs team photo and a card addressed to her signed by Dylan Addison. They also sent with that a Bulldogs ruler etc. although thats not really ideal for an 18 yo :)

My cousin turned 18 last year and they showed her a presentation and at the end was a video message from Gia wishing her a happy birthday which her brother had gone down to Whitten oval to record one day. She almost cried and I think i was as stoked as she was.:p

So yeah it'd be worth a try :thumbsu:

I live across the road from a teen who follows Carlton, meets the team at the airport with 10 things to sign. Then goes home, puts it straight onto eBay. Does the same for the Aussie cricket team when they come to Melbourne.

I don't approve, and he has told me that some of the players are not that friendly. No doubt they have woken up to him too!

It's pretty sad, isn't it?

Remove this Banner Ad

General enquiry..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back