General GF questions- NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD PLS (use stickied)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm P2 and i just got fund taken out which equals $325 per ticket for CAT 4.

Nothing in ticketek yet, hope they are level 1 or 3. I'm with NAB

Last edited:
This is so ridiculously slow, 15,000 tickets is not that many for an organisation like Ticketek who sell allocations much larger than this every week.

it would appear Ticketek is using the same technology from 55 years ago to do this ballot. Or leftover servers from the Census. I can picture a 70 yr old lady with a cigarette in her mouth and badly applied makeup calling bingo numbers from behind a table. "Category 3 Q22 - two little ducks"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just gave the club a call to see if they had any info on why this is taking so long. They didn't have an answer as it is run by Ticketek but she did say that given i had registered as a Priority 2, i am guaranteed tickets.

Still worries me though and i will not stop worrying until i get the confirmation.

I haven't been on BF for nearly 3 years but have been frantically refreshing this page all day for updates so thanks to everyone that is posting them. The wait is killing me

Back from the dead mate. :)

Still remember when the Dogs dominated the moderators forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got two tickets from a player at another club. $850 each and its what he paid his club. How are the other clubs allowed to scalp tickets. Obscene and its not part of a package.
I was counting on someone I knew (friend of a friend) who works at the dogs, but they only got two tickets for $400 each. So I guess not all clubs are ripping off their staff.

it would appear Ticketek is using the same technology from 55 years ago to do this ballot. Or leftover servers from the Census. I can picture a 70 yr old lady with a cigarette in her mouth and badly applied makeup calling bingo numbers from behind a table. "Category 3 Q22 - two little ducks"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There used to be a BASS ticket office upstairs (with real tickets) in Flinders Lane that was just like that :D

Anyone know how to see latest transactions on ANZ goMoney app. Card has been debited, but wife put other trans thru today as well, so don't know what cat tickets I have (P2 btw, so as soon as I know I'll update what I got)?

OMG OMG OMG Just was informed that I got a seat! I don't know what Category 3 means but my arse will be meeting a seat on Saturday! It's now 2am and I'd better at least try to fall asleep. I leave in less than 12 hours!

excited_zpsrpi5aolr.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

General GF questions- NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD PLS (use stickied)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back