Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" (lol) Review, AFL's Largest Membership Drop and Lowest Social Media Growth 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

I cancelled mine and my partners memberships after we won the flag.
Paid up during the shit years when I was a bum, thanks for the good times fellas you can take it from here lol.

Really? Or taking the pi$$
Im not renewing it til you leave big footy, if you love the club like you say you do you'd leave CN. They could really do with that $800, dont stand in the clubs way. :sneaky:

I know you are a troll and won't engage this in good faith but the fastest way to force change at a football club is for members to stop giving them money.
Schmitt, firstly your comments arnt in good faith. To be honest they’re rediculous. You want to be a big club then there’s only one way, give money. Pies have been disgraceful over the journey there supporters don’t care, they love it. Wait until the bummers make finals. They still don’t believe they were drug cheats. etc etc etc

Schmitt, firstly your comments arnt in good faith. To be honest they’re rediculous. You want to be a big club then there’s only one way, give money. Pies have been disgraceful over the journey there supporters don’t care, they love it. Wait until the bummers make finals. They still don’t believe they were drug cheats. etc etc etc
Wah Wah Pies Wah Wah Bombers. How about; Do better MFC You're an embarrassment to the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't convince people to give their hard earned over in these times, if you play shit football. It's a business, people aren't going to to buy a crap product. We're shipping a crap product at the moment

Im not renewing it til you leave big footy, if you love the club like you say you do you'd leave CN. They could really do with that $800, dont stand in the clubs way. :sneaky:
No you’ll renew. Your hearts in the right place, it’s just misguided. Wouldn’t be surprised if your best mate didn’t have a membership though 😉

You can't convince people to give their hard earned over in these times, if you play shit football. It's a business, people aren't going to to buy a crap product. We're shipping a crap product at the moment
We’ve been shit for decades what are you talking about? Buy your membership

We’ve been shit for decades what are you talking about? Buy your membership
Okay Eddie, will go without food this week so Oliver can run around the MCG half arsed for a weekend

Okay Eddie, will go without food this week so Oliver can run around the MCG half arsed for a weekend
PF it’s hard out there at the moment. I know, I’m travelling every week to try find business. It’s terrible and anyone who’s struggling my thoughts are with you as I know how it is but we have 1 footy club to back and we don’t do it as well as we could. I’ll spend my money on Clayton. I’ll give him a chance because he bleeds red and blue. Trade him next year but I think he’ll come good

PF it’s hard out there at the moment. I know, I’m travelling every week to try find business. It’s terrible and anyone who’s struggling my thoughts are with you as I know how it is but we have 1 footy club to back and we don’t do it as well as we could. I’ll spend my money on Clayton. I’ll give him a chance because he bleeds red and blue. Trade him next year but I think he’ll come good
And pigs will fly.

I know we're rightfully coping it for this.

But lol the AFL, tried so hard to wrap it up and tick it off early to get it out the way, now the PA is making some noise they actually have to investigate it proper. They should have done their due diligence at the time

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" (lol) Review, AFL's Largest Membership Drop and Lowest Social Media Growth 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back