Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" (lol) Review, AFL's Largest Membership Drop and Lowest Social Media Growth 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

PF it’s hard out there at the moment. I know, I’m travelling every week to try find business. It’s terrible and anyone who’s struggling my thoughts are with you as I know how it is but we have 1 footy club to back and we don’t do it as well as we could. I’ll spend my money on Clayton. I’ll give him a chance because he bleeds red and blue. Trade him next year but I think he’ll come good
He bleeds red and blue on a million dollar salary, while the rest of us plebs bleed cash in a cost of living economic crisis.

The club isn't owed money from anyone.

He bleeds red and blue on a million dollar salary, while the rest of us plebs bleed cash in a cost of living economic crisis.

The club isn't owed money from anyone.
agreed but my monies on clarry because he loves and respects the club. I know an ex dees reserves player from the late 80’s who’s a principal (Shep area) that knows Clarry and he texts him about his game etc and Clarry replies. I couldn’t believe it. Clarry’s resurgence means a lot. If it doesn’t happen we trade him and spaghetti meatballs

Schmitt, firstly your comments arnt in good faith. To be honest they’re rediculous. You want to be a big club then there’s only one way, give money. Pies have been disgraceful over the journey there supporters don’t care, they love it. Wait until the bummers make finals. They still don’t believe they were drug cheats. etc etc etc

What are you waffling about?

Pies fans simply outnumber us, same with Essendon fans. They aren't any more or less passionate, there is just a lot more of them.

I want to be entertained by my football club - being a paid up member for my entire lifetime with literally one successful season is more than enough service. I don't even expect them to be a flag contender every year, I just want us to be watchable and we haven't been watchable for over two years now. It is an incredibly naive mindset just to keep giving them money when they aren't helping themselves, the club isn't a family member FFS

I'm not paying jack shit to support this train wreck of a club. Stop talking the talk and walk the walk - do better. Better game plan and style, be real with the fans, and get your house in order by getting rid of anyone who has been underperforming, players or staff.
I’m assuming you do buy a membership for each year but youre pi!$ed. Hang in brother. We've got 1 year left with this list. Rebuild could be ok with some young talent

I’m assuming you do buy a membership for each year but youre pi!$ed. Hang in brother. We've got 1 year left with this list. Rebuild could be ok with some young talent
You are wrong.

I purchased 2 year memberships in the 35 years I've been supporting the Dees. I live in Tassie, I get no benefit from a membership and I certainly am not giving money to them for the current brand of crap they are dishing up.

I'm a foundation member of Tassie though. So far they haven't let me down 🌈

What are you waffling about?

Pies fans simply outnumber us, same with Essendon fans. They aren't any more or less passionate, there is just a lot more of them.

I want to be entertained by my football club - being a paid up member for my entire lifetime with literally one successful season is more than enough service. I don't even expect them to be a flag contender every year, I just want us to be watchable and we haven't been watchable for over two years now. It is an incredibly naive mindset just to keep giving them money when they aren't helping themselves, the club isn't a family member FFS
Exactly bro, we’ll never have pie numbers. Some think that’s the level . We are what we are. Back it or f**k off

You are wrong.

I purchased 2 year memberships in the 35 years I've been supporting the Dees. I live in Tassie, I get no benefit from a membership and I certainly am not giving money to them for the current brand of crap they are dishing up.

I'm a foundation member of Tassie though. So far they haven't let me down 🌈
Daemon, I’m not a massive meatloaf fan but 2 out of 35 ain’t bad. I’m excited for Tassie. We have to make a decision about if we go full rebuild before you 2 headed bastards get in and take all the talent but next year will decide that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly bro, we’ll never have pie numbers. Some think that’s the level . We are what we are. Back it or f**k off

I used to think you're a troll but you might legitimately be this thick, which is ironic with how you talked down on Pies fans a few weeks ago.

I used to think you're a troll but you might legitimately be this thick, which is ironic with how you talked down on Pies fans a few weeks ago.
Shimitt I’ll be honest. I don’t give a f**k about pies supporters. They can hang out wit joffa and eddy. Your irony, I don’t know what you’re talking about

"Joe has said Simon Goodwin must go"
On this subject, I'm with Joe.
More importantly, Melbun says Goodwin must go.

I was a gold member due to consecutive years of membership, I didn't renew in 2024 due to the game style and nothing I've seen yet this (albeit early) off season has me queuing up for 2025
Interestingly i was speaking to a few passionate older Dees supporters just the other week at a local footy finals and even they have said they won't renew their membership whilst Goodwin is coach.

There would be thousands that think this way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" (lol) Review, AFL's Largest Membership Drop and Lowest Social Media Growth 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back