Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve been posting around here for long enough for everyone to know my style. I’m not a jerk.

A good friend of mine who holds a senior role in a top end Collins St funds management business recently said to me herself - it’s very fashionable to be a middle aged woman in the corporate world at the moment.

And yes I don’t believe Kate has done anything in her corporate life to merit a chair of the board role for an AFL club. And I also don’t believe she’s done a good job as the Melbourne president, although that is just my personal opinion. There were better options available.
She does have an impressive resume. What would you expect as a background for a president of a football club?

Lol I just read this tweet
"Love this" like it's a positive and not the last thing you do before a club implodes 😂
I am pleased myself, but you’re right. It’s a very weird thing for the club to post.

Like a criminal going “yay! I’m under investigation!”

Lol yeah it's weird sounds like they're proud.
Just remove the last line and it’s fine.

I wish someone would look at our media. It’s not great that it’s so dull, but it’s even worse that it is so amateurish. Its bizarre. Footy clubs have queues of people clamouring for those positions and don’t even need to pay much - there are so many people wanting to get a leg up in sports media. I can only imagine the outfit is currently being run by someone important’s kid.

Ah.

Okay. They can carry on being stupid then.
You and TK aren't going to come out of the Melbourne BigFooty review looking too good after this.

What do you mean? it's being run by me rude and an outsider that we choose
Imacelebrityau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pert on the review panel is absolutely mental

View attachment 2105622
Agree but to play devil's advocate it was mentioned that they're reviewing the football dept. I expect there will be a separate review of the admin he won't be involved in.

I have a feeling his days are numbered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

Back