Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

It's ****ing embarrassing that he mentions 2021 like it's relevant at all now.
Richmond can come back because they won in 2020
He's no different to the nuffies on demonland who still mention it when it has absolutely no relevance to how the club and list is now.

I'm still waiting for them to "do it again for the fans" that missed out. Funny how they playing group abandoned that messaging
It's like the whole mantra of the club changed going into 22. Remember the leaders talking about not disrespecting their team mates in any circumstance? Celebrating the little victories? Having each other's backs? That all seemed to go out the window post premiership. You can argue all you like about us having poor years in 22 and 23 and what might have cost us, but reality is we weren't that far off it and s* like this can be the difference to mindset and energy and winning a flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

Back