Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

The other day I watched the replay of the second half of our win over GWS in R23, 2018. **** me we were fun to watch back then. Fast, aggressive, risky, free flowing footy. I even felt deeply nostalgic for some of the players who we had at that time (Jetta, Hibberd, Jones, Vandenberg, etc).

I can't believe that side was actually coached by Simon Goodwin given how dire our game style has become under his watch.
I was living in Bali at the time and every weekend I'd go to my local sports bar order a bucket of 10 beers on ice for $10 and watch the Dees play the most exciting footy they'd played in years.

Didn't know how good I had it!

I was living in Bali at the time and every weekend I'd go to my local sports bar order a bucket of 10 beers on ice for $10 and watch the Dees play the most exciting footy they'd played in years.

Didn't know how good I had it!
Yeah I remember I biggest issue back then was our tendency to leak goals easily but give me a leaky defence and an attacking game plan over this whole 'contest/defence' shit anyday.

And our two close losses to Geelong that year were infuriating at the time but they were both highly watchable games of football
They were better than almost every win in the last 3 years. I ****ing hate this club.

They were better than almost every win in the last 3 years. I ****ing hate this club.
Ask schmuttt and I. While I long for the way we used to play, that after the siren loss at KP was one of the worst days of live footy I've ever experienced lol

Ask schmuttt and I. While I long for the way we used to play, that after the siren loss at KP was one of the worst days of live footy I've ever experienced lol
Yeah I'd rather be angry at a loss than feel nothing for a win though which is what I feel now. I don't even care when we win anymore like not even slightly. I honestly enjoy it more when we lose for the lolz.

I was furious when we lost both those games, but **** did I enjoy them up until those last kicks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

Back