Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" (lol) Review, AFL's Largest Membership Drop and Lowest Social Media Growth 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne supporters are ringing in and are going to absolute town on Roffey on SEN.

This old lady who's been a 74 year old member tearing shreds on the interview 😆
Yes I heard it. Agree with most of the comments. That was not a good interview by the President.
Also, Gary Pert's interviews haven't been great either. In an interview on SEN several weeks back he just kept spinning meaningless words about the culture. Lost a lot of respect for him after that rubbish.
For what it's worth, I hope Tracca stays and this gets sorted out, as much as I'd love him at the pies I think that ship has sailed years ago. Good luck, hope for the die hard dees supporters you get the best outcome.

Listening to the interview again , someone brought this up on land and they are spot on. Roffey really said "they" all get homesick referring to Kozzy. FMD.

Listen from ~12:20 in

My club sacks coaches every other year so perhaps I’m out of touch, but how has Goodwin not be sacked? Are they scared of him? He seems like an intimidating guy but you could bring in security or like police or something, do it via SMS?

My club sacks coaches every other year so perhaps I’m out of touch, but how has Goodwin not be sacked? Are they scared of him? He seems like an intimidating guy but you could bring in security or like police or something, do it via SMS?
First premiership in a long-time and the key players have all backed themselves into a corner saying everything's fine for too long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to the interview again , someone brought this up on land and they are spot on. Roffey really said "they" all get homesick referring to Kozzy. FMD.

Yeah, I posted that quote earlier. I think she was trying to refer to interstate players generally, but **** me that's an ordinary slip-up. Just further displays a level of incompetence

Surprised she didn't try and play a didgeridoo in solidarity for him

Yeah, I posted that quote earlier. I think she was trying to refer to interstate players generally, but **** me that's an ordinary slip-up. Just further displays a level of incompetence
Maybe it was a slip up, but it absolutely sounds like she's referring just to aboriginals. I can see why she's has been in hiding and never speaks, ****ing useless.

Surprised she didn't try and play a didgeridoo in solidarity for him
We'll let him go home for breaks and hell come back to us like a good boomerang, stop stressing Gerrard.

We'll let him go home for breaks and hell come back to us like a good boomerang, stop stressing Gerrard.
Myself and Simon performed a welcome to county at the exit meeting to show how much we care about him

I really really hope that's not what she meant. I'm desperately hoping she was just referring to interstate players.

Horrible choice of words.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" (lol) Review, AFL's Largest Membership Drop and Lowest Social Media Growth 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back