Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" (lol) Review, AFL's Largest Membership Drop and Lowest Social Media Growth 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Also Mitchell just sounds like he's having a regular chat about footy, imagine goody pumping cliches out in his stupid south Australian drawl on this.
Never see Goody go on these shows. :$

Apologies for intrusion, but disgraceful the coordinated attack by Club and Media on Petracca for having the audacity to call out Mgmt for ineptitude. The reality is that Clubs and AFL want players to "stay in their lane" and hence supportive of the usual BS of homesickness, better opportunity, better role within team, blah blah when looking to leave, rather than brutal honesty which washes away the hoaxes and lies they all push.

As for his contract, I am sure he regrets it. But I am also sure the Club decisions post his signing has impacted his want to be there. For all the MOFOs throwing stones, who hasn't changed jobs or agreed to a new role and after 1-2 years "regretted it" and sought a change. It happens...blame the Club.

This parroting of "brand Petracca" sh#ts me the most, as they are just trying to denigrate him publicly for a comment that may not have been said and, even if it was, taken completely out of context. The way your clubs mgmt are treating him is further vindication that he is in the right.

Again, not trying to spark a fight...am genuinely bemused at the vitriol coming this guys way and the way media personalities are piling into him.

Also Mitchell just sounds like he's having a regular chat about footy, imagine goody pumping cliches out in his stupid south Australian drawl on this.
"I'm not going to go into where we're going to go with our gameplan."

Never see Goody go on these shows. :$
AFL interviews are boring enough as it is, Goodwin gives such non-asnwers to everything that he's completely useless even for a total fluff AFL360 segment.

but disgraceful the coordinated attack by Club and Media on Petracca
Nah they're all campaigners, **** the whole lot of them. Trac, gawn, roffey, pert, the mcc, supporters of the club, the guy who cuts oranges, burn the whole place down.

AFL interviews are boring enough as it is, Goodwin gives such non-asnwers to everything that he's completely useless even for a total fluff AFL360 segment.
AFL 360 doesnt count. Its a polite discussion. Would love to see him on Classified, reckon he'd get up and leave in tears after 10 mins.

AFL 360 doesnt count. Its a polite discussion. Would love to see him on Classified, reckon he'd get up and leave in tears after 10 mins.
What I'm saying is he's noticeably boring even for that show which is hard to do.

What I'm saying is he's noticeably boring even for that show which is hard to do.
I know, I was just adding to it and saying he was never really given any tough questions by two guys who are paid to give people tough questions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I recall Jack Trengrove not being very exciting when talking to the media. That open mike interview that came a while after he retired summed up being boring as ****. But you could also say he got shaped into that by dealing with the media very young

But goody's still ahead. Although very few, at least Jack had some highlights playing

I don't know why, and I can't put my finger on it, but Kate reminds me of the Paddle Pop Lion.

Again, I can't put my finger on it, but yeah, the paddle pop lion.
I said that ages ago and yes she does look like him.

Got a bit of miss piggy about her too.
The Muppets What GIF by ABC Network

Finally listened to the pres interview. A lot of non-answers, despite saying she speaks to the media when she has something to say (lol).
Seemed out of whack the whole 'constantly communicating and reviewing and working' lines with the lack of any actual details on how Trac et al are feeling or what the issues are. I kinda understand not wanting to air all the laundry in public but it's basically happening anyway. May as well come out with it to try and steer the narrative rather than obfuscate which just leaves room for rampant speculation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" (lol) Review, AFL's Largest Membership Drop and Lowest Social Media Growth 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back