Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" (lol) Review, AFL's Largest Membership Drop and Lowest Social Media Growth 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

So you mean as a result of Trac kicking up a stink, we'll keep both him and Kozzy, have an external review and get rid of Roffey (which also removes a barrier to turfing Goodwin)?

Knight that man.
should have made Yze the coach when we had the chance, i still like the idea of bucks being our next coach

Solid effort getting drafted to West Coast Wonders when your account is only a couple of years old. I was on bigfooty for a decade, best posting years too, no one wanted a bar of me.
they got a lot of people from the design threads i posted a lot of folios that year

? thats a good trade proposal is it not, get good value for him and its realistic and a another pick we could use and a ready to go vic boy who could fill his spot
Not a chance Adelaide gives us pick four and Rachele for ANB and a second-rounder.

they are desperate and we will play hard ball i can see it happen or thats what i want to happen
Did Petracca lend you his copy of The Secret?

they are desperate and we will play hard ball i can see it happen or thats what i want to happen
ANB is getting to Adelaide either way. We're more likely to get a second or third-rounder IMO, let alone Rachele on top.

External review doesn't really excite me. Why do we have people running the club who need outside people to come in and tell them they're not running the club properly and how to fix it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

External review doesn't really excite me. Why do we have people running the club who need outside people to come in and tell them they're not running the club properly and how to fix it.
Nathan Buckley spoke about their value on radio this morning. Worth a listen.

External Reviews are great as long as there's a genuine want to improve.

If they're just there because fans are rioting they're largely pointless because the board will ensure the review is favourable by picking friends to conduct it etc.

Just set fire to the place, much easier IMO.

Last edited:
surely hes worth more than a second yes pick 4 maybe a bit much but his value would be more since hes still contracted, pick 4 or rachele would be fine
Not a chance.

We have released him to go home. He’s not staying. Adelaide are likely the only club with interest.

He will be a good get for them but I’m not even anticipating a second.

surely hes worth more than a second yes pick 4 maybe a bit much but his value would be more since hes still contracted, pick 4 or rachele would be fine
Pick 25 is basically bang on. No way we're getting any more than that for a 29-year-old role player, as much as I love ANB.

As mentioned, we could end up with less due to the situation (allowing him to go home for compassionate reasons, one club interested etc).

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" (lol) Review, AFL's Largest Membership Drop and Lowest Social Media Growth 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back