Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" (lol) Review, AFL's Largest Membership Drop and Lowest Social Media Growth 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

im venting a bit, but what he did to trac was dirty should have been reported and banned, the AFL is biased and corrupt well the tribunal at least
Nope nope and nope. Can tell who's played footy and who's just watched it before

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he stuck his knee into trac to take him out of the game and contest, mate i play footy i have over 100 games of experience we do lose by over 100 every week though
Nah skirting around the outside of packs with a blouse on isn't playing footy mate.

End of this is very interesting, Ox says Bartletts case is going to get to court and he reckons there will be a lot of dirt coming out once that happens.

I hate to say it but I can't imagine all the stuff the club has said didn't happen over the past 3-4 years absolutely did in fact happen.

Glen Bartlett's looking more credible by the day

he went out of his way to take trac out thats not how you win and a disgusting way to beat your opponet
If you want that banned you should be calling all spoiling and marking that you have to jump for to be banned too. Just banning jumping all together in fact.

nah im a hard nut got that grunt get knocked down get back and go hit my opponent twice as hard
Except in a legitimate marking contest cause that would be pure thuggery and bad for footy right, that's when you'd go to the bench and have a word to the oppo coach and ask them to stop being so mean 🤬

If you want that banned you should be calling all spoiling and marking that you have to jump for to be banned too. Just banning jumping all together in fact.
Koz uses his knee to try and take mark of the year every week, should be de registered the filthy little campaigner

ngl probs over reacted quite heated atm, he was going for the ball just on a bad angle for trac sometimes you get hit in the wrong spot
Welcome to the real world friend 😍

too quick for my opponents, i usually set them up anyway
Carn mate you got this one a little off, Darcy Moore is the least thug player in the AFL he went for a mark and got Trac in a wrong spot. If you outlaw that you're making it a full non contact sport.

You should have played 15 or more years ago when the ear massage was expected when you had the chance now that was fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" (lol) Review, AFL's Largest Membership Drop and Lowest Social Media Growth 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back