Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" (lol) Review, AFL's Largest Membership Drop and Lowest Social Media Growth 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Realistically the only time the club behaved like a real club was when Jackson was CEO, Bartlett was president and Roos was coach, it really felt like the club was rising from the ashes - set us up for 2021 where Goodwin, Roffey and Pert enjoyed the spoils. Now all that progress has been obliterated and we're back to being a dysfunctional pile of shit.

Maybe Roos is a bit of a stretch given he left in 2016, and Bartlett's obviously a weird unit even though he increasingly looks like he's in the right regarding our culture.

Anyway.. bring back Action Jackson is the point of all this.

Realistically the only time the club behaved like a real club was when Jackson was CEO, Bartlett was president and Roos was coach, it really felt like the club was rising from the ashes - set us up for 2021 where Goodwin, Roffey and Pert enjoyed the spoils. Now all that progress has been obliterated and we're back to being a dysfunctional pile of shit.

Maybe Roos is a bit of a stretch given he left in 2016, and Bartlett's obviously a weird unit even though he increasingly looks like he's in the right regarding our culture.

Anyway.. bring back Action Jackson is the point of all this.
Bartlett comes off as all-about-Bartlett whenever he talks. Even if he's right, he's definitely a campaigner.

Was reading the Caufield thread on Demonland. Some ITK's there suggesting there will be an update on it soon, but curiously pointed out that Roffey isn't really involved as the other stakeholders don't want to deal with her. Grain of salt but I find that pretty staggering considering that was supposed to be her one-wood.

Was reading the Caufield thread on Demonland. Some ITK's there suggesting there will be an update on it soon, but curiously pointed out that Roffey isn't really involved as the other stakeholders don't want to deal with her. Grain of salt but I find that pretty staggering considering that was supposed to be her one-wood.
Independent review questioning Roffey be something like:

What Would You Say You Do Here Office Space GIF

People getting all frantic about their email addresses being shared is always my favourite.
Think it's a bit ****ed that basically anyone can get those details if they want them but that's an issue with the law. He seems to be doing it in the right way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think it's a bit ****ed that basically anyone can get those details if they want them but that's an issue with the law. He seems to be doing it in the right way.
I mean, I guess so. But it's only an email address at the end of the day.

Maybe I'm a bit too flippant about it, it's just never been a huge issue for me.

I mean, I guess so. But it's only an email address at the end of the day.

Maybe I'm a bit too flippant about it, it's just never been a huge issue for me.
I thought it was home addresses and contact numbers as well.

I thought it was home addresses and contact numbers as well.
Ah yes, just re-read the club email. 'Postal addresses' too, but not contact numbers.

He offered to have the club pass on his correspondence and they refused. My take would be you don't want any old cretin getting contact info from the club, but there should be a legitimate method for them to get in contact with us... hell, enable a single email through the club with candidate info that allows us to sign up. The club not wanting to allow candidates to post on social media etc is ridiculous.

Roffey is going to be on SEN at 10:30am interviewed none other then hard hitting Gerard Whately.
Nothing of value will come out of it except if she:
Tenders her resignation
Sacks Badloss
Sacks Pert

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" (lol) Review, AFL's Largest Membership Drop and Lowest Social Media Growth 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back