Mega Thread General Seven Discussion (Hate) 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Just get rid of the stupid Megawall.......the rest is good so far. At least they have improved the actual presentation of the game with the graphics.

the new Ch7 score graphics are worse than ever.

Not sure they are worse, but I'm wondering if they are going to use every teams full name on the score ticker, will be ridiculous when someone like collingwood play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coverage is ACTUALLY good atm. Only real issue is with the scoreboard graphics, it's an improvement but they should be in their team colours. So GWS should have orange background with charcoal text and Sydney should have red background with white text.

Every Luke Darcy comment is a sweeping statement about the past or the future of a player.

Just comment on the game now, we don't care if player A,B or C looks like being an A-Grader, just give me insight that I otherwise cannot get from watching on TV.

Every Luke Darcy comment is a sweeping statement about the past or the future of a player.

Just comment on the game now, we don't care if player A,B or C looks like being an A-Grader, just give me insight that I otherwise cannot get from watching on TV.

Insight from Darcy? Good luck with that.

Generally good.

Megawall kept to half-time (and still shit)

The replays? HERE IS A RED HUGE BLUB and a WEIRD WHITE LINE WIPING IT AWAY???
That was the only flaw. Even the 85 version, a yellow box zooming out, was better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General Seven Discussion (Hate) 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back