List Mgmt. Geoff Walsh | Returns to NMFC for a short-term advisory role

Remove this Banner Ad

Based on that, Noble agreed he needed to be sacked.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Nobles(s) has plenty of football credability, but the admin side of things is a world away from matchday coach. IMO you need quality people in both positions however you also need suitable people in both roles, moving Noble from admin to head coach was a mistake and Roos really shouldnt have advised it.

If he was coming in as a toecutter it might have been hard to stick around.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
We didn't need to pay Walsh or anyone else to conclude that Nobes had to go. If giving that consulting gig to Walsh meant that they missed an opportunity to hire him in a more permanent role, then they should have used a different consultant. Saints have done well, when we had him right under our noses the whole time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's fallen off the radar for obvious reasons but did we ever get the summary of Walsh's findings that was to be released?

It's fallen off the radar for obvious reasons but did we ever get the summary of Walsh's findings that was to be released?
1) Sack Noble
2) get a ceo with some AFL managerial experience
3) stop offering contracts to shit campaigners like Walker and Turner
4) move Mahoney and Spicer to the rookie list ffs
5) Get Clarko and sign up Zurhaar and Goldi

I think the reviews gone well.
No one could have predicted the hawthorn saga and JHF being a shitcampaigner and asking for a trade. We’ll no one except for Jeff Kennet and the rat himself

Sonja gave a brief overview in one of her members letters - the main takeaway was that our reporting lines were not clear or efficient. Hence Macpherson leaving, Viney taking over as head of football and the coaches/performance staff and recruiters all reporting into him instead of the CEO.

Sonja gave a brief overview in one of her members letters - the main takeaway was that our reporting lines were not clear or efficient. Hence Macpherson leaving, Viney taking over as head of football and the coaches/performance staff and recruiters all reporting into him instead of the CEO.
Cheers. This is consistent with Clarko saying there won't be wholesale changes. That previous structure didn't make sense to me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back